Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5 (nice rack)
Skill:  3/5
Service:  4/5
GFE:  5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  368 Thai Massage, 1 hour
Repeat: Yes

Brother Moth's report here: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D5

I tried to type the Chinese characters above, but my computer wasn't having it.  Please see the card from the previous reports for the Chinese information.

Details:

I was pressed for time during the day so I just went to a massage place on Ti Yu Dong Heng Jie, hoping for some afternoon relief.  Unfortunately, I paid 500rmb for an oil veggie massage that left me desperate for more.  Lesson learned: go to places that have been reported here if you want a sure thing.  I was surprised that such an expensive massage would not include anything or even be offered but maybe prices in downtown Guangzhou are inflated?

After a long work day, I went out in search of guaranteed relief.  As per other bros suggestions, I went to Long Te La Spa as it was close to where I was.  I contacted the manager as mentioned in previous posts and told him my arrival time (I had contacted him earlier in the day for opening times) and asked for the address.  I told him my preference was for a girl with big boobs.  Got to the place but went to the right of the hotel (Longzhou Hotel) and took the elevator to the third floor.  For those, like me, who forgot the instructions from previous posts, just enter the Long Zhou Hotel lobby and take the elevators to the fourth floor (the third floor is some rundown place).  Upon arriving, they first gave me a wristband/key with a blue color, but when I mentioned the manager and showed the wechat messages, they changed me to a yellow key.  Into the locker room, disrobed, put my mobile in the cubby hole, took that key, and off to the showers.  You can soak in the water here, watch TV, possibly steam, but I wanted to get on with it so showered, changed into the robe, and went to the lounge.  Here I ordered a sprite (get out of my head Moth) but food was also offered though I did not partake.  There were chairs to lie down in and watch TV, but I was ready for the main event.  As I had contacted the manager earlier (he wasn't there at the time), the girl was already arranged so after about 5 minutes wait, I went off to the room.  As I waited in the room, one girl was fake moaning quite loudly next door which was a nice start though obviously staged.

The girl entered in uniform and looked a bit big, but cute and she looked like she had a nice rack so I was happy enough.  She started with some light touching of the legs and the twigs and berries and the fake moans started rather quickly.  She then straddled me and asked if I wanted to take off her clothes (yes please!) and she took off her top and bra.  Now there was touching everywhere and I starting getting quite revved up so eventually I got her to lay down and kissed her everywhere.  The fake moans became real moans though she didn't allow access between  her legs initially. I thought she was just play acting the whole time, but then she said she couldn't take it anymore and stripped off her panties and pants and I did a little DATY.  She then .

She then started teasing and touching me all over saying that she wanted to return the favor (works every time) and after a few minutes I .

She said she really enjoyed herself and wanted to see me again soon.  We held hands like lovers down the hallway.  I may return tonight as it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience.  If I do, I will try to get pictures this time around.

Exited, dressed, put 9rmb for the locker boys (only had 100s!), paid, and left.

Recent Ratings
crenshaw   27-12-2016 16:45  Acceptance  +1   On my list ;-)
bigchief27a   15-11-2016 21:50  Karma  +2   
twiceAweek   10-11-2016 09:48  Karma  +5   thanks … but 9 rmb ? lol
skml   10-11-2016 03:08  Karma  +3   
MothToAFlame   10-11-2016 01:29  Karma  +3   Excellent, sprite, pussy and a happy ending, what's not to like!
coqhk   9-11-2016 20:44  Karma  +2   
LeoCan   9-11-2016 10:37  Karma  +4   
MothToAFlame
Kinky King

UID 106435
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1403
Posts 298
Karma 1379
Acceptance 470
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-6-2013
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2016 01:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mothtoaflame

Glad you enjoyed it Neo!   I visited again recently after a long absence,  it was rather quiet despite being  Canton Fair time  (possibly the fair had finished and the hotel hadn't yet taken down the welcome banner).   My super creamy skinned beauty from last visit was on holiday (they said) so iI asked them to arrange another. Nice friendly girl but tiny tits,  didn't bother to get her number.

My first visit the girl asked me to DATY her,  the third put up no resistance as my massage (for her)  became cat bath and then started to slip off her panties,  at which point she remembered she had the painters in.   Girls 2 and 4 weren't up for that -  YMMV.
jytang
Buggered Beggar

UID 132477
Digest Posts 0
Credits -1
Posts 2
Karma -1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 1
Registered 14-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2016 22:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 neophyte's post

Nice to see this. Thanks for sharing.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   16-11-2016 23:19  Karma  -1   
bigchief27a   15-11-2016 21:50  Karma  -1   
Tomrobbin
Nookie Newbie

UID 103045
Digest Posts 0
Credits 19
Posts 22
Karma 17
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2016 17:10  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for sharing this info. Will definitely try this SPA! Cheers

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   16-11-2016 23:18  Karma  -1   Thanks for telling us, I'll be sure to rate your report
bigchief27a   15-11-2016 21:51  Karma  -1   Be sure to report!
pstc2016
Nookie Newbie

UID 165867
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 5
Karma 8
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-11-2016 16:08  Profile P.M. 
Initially booked her with the company wechat for the 7th, after arriving, showering lead to the room and waiting for about 10 minutes, I was told she called sick, so I had a alternative which was 88, but nothing to talk about, 88 gave me her personal wechat, so I made another booking through her directly for the 8th, just before returning to hong kong.

On the 8th, made the booking for 12pm, and she arrived about 12:45pm, was kind of annoyed, as the company say she was doing her make up, anyway she came in, actual person is very similar to the company wechat, but slightly young, and I would say look nicer with 36C boobs and natural, not fake.

YT like their sister company (TZ, HWK and WT) and many other work on a systematic procedure, short massage, go out for the 2-3 cups, boob massage on back followed by LB cleaning then BBBJ, other things will depend on your chemisty with the girl, nipple kssing, also allowed me to finger inside her and kissing, after 10 minutes CIM, but did not swallow it.

For the remaining time, we just talked as she massage my arm and legs, and with me feeling all over her, her massage is rather good and has the right pressure.

I will repeat with her if I have time, and if anyone is interested, do book her in advance, she is very popular.

Ans she doesn't offer full service, and no photo's.
pstc2016
Nookie Newbie

UID 165867
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 5
Karma 8
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-11-2016 16:08  Profile P.M. 
Initially booked her with the company wechat for the 7th, after arriving, showering lead to the room and waiting for about 10 minutes, I was told she called sick, so I had a alternative which was 88, but nothing to talk about, 88 gave me her personal wechat, so I made another booking through her directly for the 8th, just before returning to hong kong.

On the 8th, made the booking for 12pm, and she arrived about 12:45pm, was kind of annoyed, as the company say she was doing her make up, anyway she came in, actual person is very similar to the company wechat, but slightly young, and I would say look nicer with 36C boobs and natural, not fake.

YT like their sister company (TZ, HWK and WT) and many other work on a systematic procedure, short massage, go out for the 2-3 cups, boob massage on back followed by LB cleaning then BBBJ, other things will depend on your chemisty with the girl, nipple kssing, also allowed me to finger inside her and kissing, after 10 minutes CIM, but did not swallow it.

For the remaining time, we just talked as she massage my arm and legs, and with me feeling all over her, her massage is rather good and has the right pressure.

I will repeat with her if I have time, and if anyone is interested, do book her in advance, she is very popular.

pstc2016
Nookie Newbie

UID 165867
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 5
Karma 8
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-11-2016 16:09  Profile P.M.