Karma 571
Acceptance 62
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2016 14:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Halloween In Zombie Bar

I never realized how strange it is that on Halloween I spent part of the evening at a bar called Zombie Bar.  But I did.  I have written before about Zombie Bar and my good time there. So now that I was back in Shenzhen, I decided that I had to go back. I even sent a WeChat ahead of time to Vivian and told her I was going to be there. Sadly, she was out of town and Candy was going to be unavailable, but she assured me that I would have a good time. So off I went.

I arrived and did the usual, sat down and talked to the one bar girl who was there. Her name is Karen. She is a good looking (but not exceptionally good looking) young woman, speaking decent English. I had a drink and of course, she asked for a lady's drink, which I agreed to. We talked and played pool for a while. Every so often she would come up behind me touch me, usually lightly stroking my behind. I know the game and of course didn't stop her. Pretty soon, there was another girl at the bar, then another, then another.

Where do they all come from?  I have figured out the game here. Once a customer is at the bar, they all come over because each lady drink gives the bar and the girls more money. And which guy says that he will buy drinks for just one or two of them?  They have some sort of heat-seeking missile sensor built into them that is tuned to sense customers and their money! So they work together in a coordinated fashion to ensure that they all get maximum revenue. Very smart actually.

After a few games of pool, you know i was just so tired that I needed a break, so I had to sit down at the bar. Karen sat next to me quite close. Her hands were on my shoulders and I put mine on her leg. She had on a long but loose skirt and of course, my hands could not help themselves and they tended to roam underneath. That is when I found out that her skirt had a long slit up the back, all the way to her waist. And underneath?  Just a thong. She didn't mind it at all that my hands were rubbing her nice smooth and shapely rear. Eventually my hands roamed around to the front and spread her legs some. No push back which was pretty good. In fact she helped me gain the access that my heat seeking fingers were seeking.

What I did find strange though was, without Vivian at the bar, the other girls tended to pay me as little attention as they could. When it came time to ask for another drink, they were friendly for 2 or 3 mins., but otherwise, they were chatting and texting on their phones. I might have not even be there as far as they were concerned. So the fun that I wrote about at the Singles Bar, with multiple girls all over me, was not happening on this Halloween evening. That said, I didn't mind too too much because Karen was giving me 100% attention and eventually we went to the seats in the back where her skirt went up, her thong came off, my pants were unzipped and removed, and lots of bi-directional oral happened until I

It was very good, Karen was great about the mess, doing a masterful clean up job. She somehow avoided me making a mess on my dress clothes that I needed the next day!

After, I texted Vivian and told her about my experience being good with Karen abut not so good with the others. She apologized and of course, told me that if she had been there, I would have had a lot more attention.

So what is my overall conclusion?  i still really like Zombie Bar and Vivian is a good manager, taking care of her customers. On this week's Shenzhen visit however, my experience at Singles Bar (which i wrote about in this forum) topped Zombie.

See the attached pictures, Karen is the girl in the white dress.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
NeverWong   17-11-2016 17:12  Acceptance  +1   
JJJ37   16-11-2016 00:16  Karma  +6   in bar sex is da best
LeoCan   14-11-2016 03:18  Karma  +4   
Chromos78   13-11-2016 12:46  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
obe   11-11-2016 07:03  Karma  +10   
sc818   10-11-2016 21:08  Karma  +3   
bigboy4791   5-11-2016 15:28  Karma  +3   
bohica   5-11-2016 02:28  Karma  +3   1 on 1 sounds better than getting a whopper of a bill for multiplay.
batman108   4-11-2016 23:12  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
theworm   4-11-2016 21:49  Karma  +4   Excellent
hotjac   4-11-2016 21:06  Acceptance  +1   still nice!
Tenculturel   4-11-2016 19:22  Acceptance  +1   
coqhk   4-11-2016 18:08  Karma  +2   
stinkyfeet   4-11-2016 15:59  Karma  +6   
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2016 21:09  Profile P.M. 
thongs off

It still sounds like a good way to have halloween - it sounds like you were the only male there?

You mentioned the thong came off - was there full-service too or was it like is worded some daty going on?

A last question - at Zombies and Singles what time does any action start there? Are they just night bars or do they have nooners too?
hotchilly
Lustful Lord

UID 146452
Digest Posts 0
Credits 574
Posts 23
Karma 571
Acceptance 62
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 5-11-2016 04:08  Profile P.M. 
Hello hotjac, here are the answers to your questions:  

-  I was the only male there.  From my brief experience, the action happens mostly when you are the only male there (unless you come in with a friend I imagine).

-  No FS that evening, though I think it will be available with the right girl and the right amount of lady drinks being purchased. You can always negotiate with the mange to take a girl out with you and that costs some. I did that once at Zombie and had a great time. I wrote about that experience in this forum.

-  What time does the action start?  I usually go around very late afternoon or early evening; I like to arrive between 5 PM and 7 PM. But the girls tell me that these bars stay open until around 7AM which tells me that there is action going on all night!  

Hope this helps, good luck with your punting.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   5-11-2016 09:19  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the info
kylemac510
Nookie Newbie

UID 157888
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2016 02:06  Profile P.M. 
Thank you for the report!

I was in Shenzhen for 2 days and saw your report so also giving my little mini update as well!

In China for a bachelor party and I split off from the crew with 1 of the guys. We went to a veggie spa (forgot name but near our Marriott hotel). At around 9pm, we stumbled into Halloween bar. There were some people checking the place out, but not busy overall. For the first 15 minutes, no one really paid attention to us but 1 of the bar girls finally came over to talk to us. My friend ordered a lady drink and next thing you know.....2 more girls came over! So we started chatting it up and we both started hugging and holding the girls. My buddy had 2 girls while I had one (but all good). The girl I was with wore a short white skirt and a tight low V t shirt. amazing body with some real cannons. Her hand started to wonder the LB area and my hand started going between her legs as well. My hand eventually wondered in and she even opened up her legs so I can get easier access. fingers eventually roamed under her thong and boy, she was wet. After 30 minutes of playing around, we both went to the back seats with the girls and got a BBBJ! We both eventually and cleaned up.

Not sure if this is expensive, but we paid 1500 (5 for each). the experience was definitely amazing though!!!

I'll be back in asia in a few weeks and want to plan this better for myself. Any tips are welcome and thank you so much for your report that really helped me figure some stuff out!

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   17-11-2016 17:14  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hotjac   14-11-2016 11:15  Acceptance  +1   excellent experience!
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2016 11:17  Profile P.M. 
Really!

So 500 rmb each - does that mean your friend was getting a dual bbbj? Or, did the third girl alternate between the two of you?  

In any case, it sounds like a stellar experience!

[ Last edited by  hotjac at 14-11-2016 11:21 ]
kylemac510
Nookie Newbie

UID 157888
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2016 16:08  Profile P.M. 
thanks!

buddy paid 1000 and I paid 500 since he had the double. wasn't comfortable enough to rotate with him