Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2016 22:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shenzhen - Gold Coast Sauna #702

Hello pooner bros!

Nationality & Language: Chinese, understands Cantonese but cannot speak it
Number: 702 (name is "Flower" in Chinese...well at least on Wechat)
Face:  5/5 (Very pretty, gorgeous smile)
Body:  4/5 (big soft tits, could not see the rest of her bod as she kept the outfit on)
Skill: 5/5 (best thigh massage and one of the best slow hand releases I've ever had)
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5 (I think we would have really had a blast if we could actually talk and understand each other)
Price & Session Length: 350 for tips + 158 for 2 thigh sessions + 49 for private VIP room + 10 locker tip for attendant
Repeat: Yes.
Wechat: GQ121o

Chasem is back in HK again.  

Having never been to SZ before, I figure it was about time to go.  This time around I am letting SZ replace my Macau journeys.  Apart from getting a little seasick too often from riding that bumpy speed ferry,  the HKD is longer as favorable for me purchasing power wise as it has been in previous years, and from what I have read it seems Macau is still no longer as cheap nor as good as it once was.  

Apologies ahead of time if my review tends to fly off tangent here.  Given it was my first outing into new territory, I had a mix of positive and negative experiences, but pleasantly the positive were quite positive. Hopefully my challenges will educate by horny brethen and save them some trouble if they ever plan to head out for the first time.

So I took the MTR over to Lao Wu and got through customs on both sides pretty quickly and easily.  This was a Thursday and not a holiday, so I did not expect any long line ups.

Once in the SZ side of Lao Wu, I met my first and main challenge - language barrier.  It took me over 15 minutes just to find out where I could buy a SZ MTR card.  All the screens were in Chinese only and didn't seem to offer new card purchases.  And yes I cannot read Chinese or speak Mandarin.  The customer service kiosk guy only spoke mandarin, of course.   Cantonese is no issue, but to my dismay it did not seem like any of the staff at the station spoke any cantonese.  Eventually I found this little stand that sold the MTR card and again I could not communicate well, so I handed the lady a 100 RMB bill and said "new" in mandarin.  She gave me a small little card that fit on a keychain and mumbled something about 50 RMB deposit, 50 RMB for use.  Well, that's good for me!

On the bright note, I found that MTR fares are much cheaper in SZ compared to HK.  I road the MTR back and forth sightseeing around and barely managed to spend more than 15 RMB.

I visited Dongmen first and was pleasantly surprised at how cheap food was there.  Another big positive, but again language barriers created some minor issues, yet I still managed to eat what I want.  

So after a bunch of eating and walking, my feet and legs are sore and tired.  Perfect time to head to Gold Coast.

To get there, you take the MTR to GuoMao station, exit B, walk down to the first big intersection (100 feet or so), turn right and you are there.  Big sign, can't miss it.

I walked into the hotel and went to the second floor and immediately am greeted by a manager who gives me a yellow wrist key.

Off to the locker room and an attendant helps me change and stuff things into my locker.

They have a couple of pools.  One is larger and has warm/hot water.  The other is ridiculously hot.  They also have saunas, an exfoliation table, and steam room.  

I took a soak for a bit, steamed up pores, and then went up to the lounge.

This place is actually a veggie massage place (well on the front anyways).  I saw quite a few older women and even kids around.  

So one of the guys upstairs (who thankfully spoke fluent Cantonese), explained things to me and after he did I told him I already had my sights set on doing a thigh massage with #702. He told me she was busy and it would take about 10 minutes.  So I waited and during that time I saw quite a few young and pretty girls.  A good sign!

So #702 shows up and I am immediately impressed at how pretty she is and how well shaped she is (and no she is not fat at all).  She doesn't really look like her computer picture.  I think she actually looks better.  The pic on the computer shows a skinnier girl, and personally I don't really like skinny girls.  Then again I realize that being skinny is pretty in China, but personally I always like girls to be one notch heavier than skinny and #702 is just that.  

She gets to work right away, sitting right between my legs, and does a deep slow rub on the upper thighs.  It is not too long before she reaches in and masterfully caresses LB.

Now this is a big positive obviously.  Having said that, I was a little taken back because I was actually sitting along the side where people walk up and down and there were a couple of old ladies sitting not too far from me.  It felt very strange getting an erotic thigh massage in public in front of so many folks, but #702 was pretty careful trying to conceal things.

Now again the language barrier came into play and unfortunately as good as her skills were, I did not get to really enjoy it as much as I would have liked because we spent a lot of time going back and forth trying to communicate and understand how things were going to go down, especially price wise.

I also did not realize that I should have just booked a private room from the get go and by the time I realized that I needed to, the first session was close to being over.

So I had to fork up a second session for the release and #702 originally opened up with $400 in tips for 2 aromatherapy thigh sessions.  I flat out rejected it.  My line was actually 300, but she would not budge.  So we settled on 350.  100 tip on paper, and I handed her another 250 in the room.  I know I paid a little too much here, but at that point I did not really care.  I was getting an awesome thigh massage from a pretty and young gal and I only visit Asia once in a while.  Where I come from, we don't get thigh massages and I really like those since I get to see the girl right up front, watching her in action for a whole 45 minutes or more.  So I didn't bicker over the 50 more.  Had her technique been only so, so, I would not have extended a second session with her and would have just let her finish w/o a release + 50 tip and call it that.     

(In some weird and ironic sense, I actually get really get very good FS from some very hot korean girls where I am from at cheaper than HK, Macau prices.  Hence why I am not that big on FS in HK and Macau anywhere and instead focus on services I cannot get back home.)

Anyways that worked out really well.  We went to a private room, and from there on she proceeded to continue her awesome rub, and it was here I got to feel her tits and they were beautiful, big, soft, and a joy to grab.

Slight note on a weird point.  She smiled a lot, but she would not let me look at her much.  Every time I did she just turned her face away and giggled, saying I was too handsome.  Unfortunate because I really wanted to look more at her.  

Also, I could not take my pants off at any point.  Basically the pants can be pulled partially down during the massage and release, but the towel needs to be covering it.  I suppose they can't be 'caught' performing such acts.

After the fantastic HE, she did a wonderful job in cleaning up, all the while never stopping her smile.  I'm not sure if she really enjoyed it or not, but if she was faking it she did a great job from start to finish.  

So I highly recommend her.  Keep in mind that she only does thigh massages.  I asked if she would do fully body massages, and she mentioned she could not.  She also only works during the day, like 9 to 5.  

Final note, I realize I probably paid more than what most other pooners would have forked up and some might even be able to get FS for less.  Given it was my first time, and I had a hard time communicating, I think things still worked out pretty well and I got a very memorable two sessions out of it for what I think is an okay price and for something I can't get back home.

Now off I go to learn mandarin!

Poon on brothers

Recent Ratings
bigboy4791   5-11-2016 15:39  Karma  +3   
hotjac   5-11-2016 09:22  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   4-11-2016 23:14  Acceptance  +4   awesome and thanks
skml   4-11-2016 19:55  Karma  +3   price is about right for a lobby girl.
Tenculturel   4-11-2016 19:20  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
coqhk   4-11-2016 17:59  Karma  +2   
Siklong69   4-11-2016 08:06  Karma  +7   Excellent!
LeoCan   3-11-2016 22:59  Karma  +4   HE mean HJ, like as MTR mean SZMC? :D
tripwire   3-11-2016 22:54  Karma  +2   
Chasem
Lustful Lord

UID 4487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 212
Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2016 22:54  Profile P.M. 
On the way back to Lao Wu station, I saw a section and sign that said Gold Coast Spa.  Does anyone know what this area is for?  I read through some older threads that they can also drive you to the hotel and offer coupon codes, but unfortunately I could not get any information since the attendant working there only spoke mandarin.
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2016 08:38  Profile P.M. 
Yes - if you saw a sign and a waiting area, with chairs/couches, it's the shuttle service between Luohu station and the actual establishment - it would be a real bonus to get discount vouchers from them

And yes you did over pay - but, likewise, I was in the exact same position not long ago; and she was just so hot, with great cocksmanship, and paid 350 (300 cash and 50 on the chit) in tips too. I have heard of one recent experience with a guy negotiating down to 150 - but he never mentioned how hot is masseuse was as you and I have.

[ Last edited by  hotjac at 4-11-2016 08:46 ]

Recent Ratings
Tenculturel   4-11-2016 19:21  Acceptance  +1   
Chasem   4-11-2016 14:43  Karma  +2   Good info
Chasem
Lustful Lord

UID 4487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 212
Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2016 14:52  Profile P.M. 
Leocan,

HE = Hand ejaculation for me.  Basically when LB explodes.  

I should also note that I did have Bing translate, but #702 did not know how to type in pinyin and I didn't have an app or program that could let her manually enter Chinese keystrokes.  (If anyone knows one, please do tell.)

I also brought my battery charger and cords in, and did not realize they already had their own charging cables by the chairs.

Chasem
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2016 14:59  Profile P.M. 
You must get WeChat app - every Chinese woman has it. It's very user and is basically Facebook, Twitter, and Skype all rolled into one platform - actually it outperforms them all. Sometimes the translation is a bit fuzzy, but once you know that the pronouns can go all over the place you're good to go.

It has translation service built into it; all you do is a long pause on the message and it instantly translates it for you.

Once you know how you can load it with money you can make payments/tips with it, also good for restaurant and mall shopping if you can hook it up to a credit card.
coqhk
Kinky King

UID 20738
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1093
Posts 296
Karma 1085
Acceptance 152
Reading Access 50
Registered 21-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2016 17:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Chasem's post

I have been to Gold Coast many times, got very good body massage there and a nice comfortable place to sleep overnight in the room. Never once was I offered hj even with the oil massage. Good to know that it's possible to get one.
coqhk
Kinky King

UID 20738
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1093
Posts 296
Karma 1085
Acceptance 152
Reading Access 50
Registered 21-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2016 18:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Chasem's post

You can install this handwriting app so she can write her message to you. Its the go application, see photo.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Weelock   5-11-2016 01:30  Acceptance  +6   Favorable
Chasem   4-11-2016 23:03  Karma  +2   Thanks for the info
Tenculturel   4-11-2016 19:22  Acceptance  +1   Good idea
skml
Kinky King

UID 66004
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1191
Posts 531
Karma 1180
Acceptance 210
Reading Access 50
Registered 20-5-2011
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2016 20:01  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by coqhk at 4-11-2016 05:58 PM
I have been to Gold Coast many times, got very good body massage there and a nice comfortable place to sleep overnight in the room. Never once was I offered hj even with the oil massage. Good to know  ...

I haven't been there for a long time, you have to ask for a certain massage, it automatic says you want HJ, but the HJ is at extra cost, also for you to sleep overnight, depending on days, you might have to take out extra service, or extend the massage time.
Chasem
Lustful Lord

UID 4487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 212
Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2016 23:43  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by coqhk at 4-11-2016 01:58 AM
I have been to Gold Coast many times, got very good body massage there and a nice comfortable place to sleep overnight in the room. Never once was I offered hj even with the oil massage. Good to know  ...

You have to order the aromatherapy leg/thigh massage for 78 RMB.  It appears they have specific girls that do those and perhaps those only.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   4-11-2016 23:58  Acceptance  +1