Karma 145
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-10-2016 05:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Baobei at JAMES S LEE MANSION

I actually posted this on the Newbie forum here, but since I just got access to post in the 141 Walk up forum, might as well share my experience here of this unmissable girl

Date and time: 14th October 2016
Name: Baobei (that's her nick)
Nationality: Thailand

Face: Long brown dyed hair, fair facial skin, sharp nose, well make upped eyes, beautiful friendly face, she wear braces on her teeth but I could care less, cute overall 4/5

Body: B cup breasts, fair skin, slim, super soft and comfy skin, really love touching her, good shaped, hot and cute, I don't why I love smelling her, smells great which adds extra points, 4/5

Skill: Loving long french kiss, blowjob wise she's proficient, goes all the way down, no problem at all despite the braces, tight pussy so enjoyable. Highly recommend using lubricant as it made the ploughing experience way better. She's pretty good in a variety of positions - missionary, doggy, side, cowgirl, on top. She knows her stuff. on how to move for each 4.5/5

Service and GFE: 5/5 simply top class. The room is somewhat small, but ample shower space. She showered me with care and thoroughly, the bedding was clean and decorated well, with her milky good smell. Very attentive and sporting to my wants and desires. One of the best girls to talk with I kid you not. She's really cute, tender, soothing, feminine and has a genuine good heart, soft very feminine voice. Speaks basic English okay, can speak a bit of Mandarin and Japanese too. On one hand very feminine and tender loving heart, on the other she can be pretty funny, crazy and naughty in a surprisingly good way emanating happy vibes, making practical jokes of sexual nature. I asked her if she's willing to go out with me for supper or a drink - she says perhaps next time as she's tired that night, she's got many requests of the same nature - customers wanting to bring her out, drink or eat, or buy food or drinks for her, go out for the whole day, she gets name cards or contact requests from men in airports and restaurants out of nowhere, a few customers coming back again and again just to chat with her but no sex (WTF!? so weird), many men wanting to give her money just for her to stop work and be with them, etc, etc. She did passed her contact on Line so I hope to bring her out, or I could visit again, let's see.  

Price: $500
Session Length: 55m, honestly I abused the time cap that was clearly stated, because I didn't want to leave her.  
Repeat: Definitely. Not the first customer who wants a repeat I'm sure. UPDATE: I've just visited her again yesterday at 2pm. Before I went in, a man who happens to be a previous customer dropped by just to pass some gifts to her. OMG hahahah I'm in contact with her on LINE, at the moment, she's unsure when she'll be going back but she will remain for at least another week.

[ Last edited by  edmundchaihk at 19-10-2016 05:17 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
RyanColbert   7-11-2016 17:38  Acceptance  +1   A great thank you for your recommendation and report! She's great, no hyperbole.
Somekore   29-10-2016 03:11  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   20-10-2016 21:00  Karma  +4   
jlam13   20-10-2016 12:34  Acceptance  +1   
p0ison   20-10-2016 01:18  Acceptance  +1   
traveler777   19-10-2016 22:46  Karma  +2   You're my hero!
batman108   19-10-2016 22:40  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13991
Posts 2244
Karma 13835
Acceptance 3124
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 19-10-2016 08:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 edmundchaihk's post

Please don't repost reports from one thread to another. You can ask a moderator to do that. I know you added some new info, but really not that much to warrant a new post. If you have other important details, feel free to share a completely new post on the WG.

Recent Ratings
edmundchaihk   20-10-2016 17:51  Karma  +1   Thanks!
asianfetish   19-10-2016 08:23  Acceptance  +3   
edmundchaihk
Musky Member

UID 156254
Digest Posts 0
Credits 146
Posts 17
Karma 145
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-10-2016 14:10  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ramont at 19-10-2016 08:18
Please don't repost reports from one thread to another. You can ask a moderator to do that. I know you added some new info, but really not that much to warrant a new post. If you have other important  ...

Duly noted Sir! Thank you. Is there a rulebook or guidelines when it comes to forum rules like this?

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   19-10-2016 14:46  Acceptance  +1   read the forum guidelines in the forum affairs section
RyanColbert
Nookie Newbie

UID 156277
Digest Posts 0
Credits 70
Posts 9
Karma 69
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-9-2016
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2016 17:33  Profile P.M. 
Cheers

I did try her for about 3 times in a space of 2 weeks. Have to say, she's amazing. She's like what you described, very cute, genuinely good heart, sometimes funny and crazy, sometimes sexual, amazing PR. I dont know why she's working here though, as she could easily get men who could give her so much more money and stay with them and she know longer needs to work. But hey I am not complaining !
RyanColbert
Nookie Newbie

UID 156277
Digest Posts 0
Credits 70
Posts 9
Karma 69
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-9-2016
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2016 17:37  Profile P.M. 
Oh btw, I am going back to New York for a few weeks. She mentioned she'll be around perhaps till the end of the month. Hopefully she'll still be around after I'm back.

See ya guys laters.