Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  2698
Repeat: going on thursday 30/9/2016

went to shun tuk and brought my coupon for 2698 and took the 215 ferry
got to macau and was picked up by the east group car ( very good service as it was very hot that day ) the journey was about 2 minutes and i took the lift up the the 4th floor.
greeted by a phillipino girl asking for name then doors open and i was taken to the locker room where i undress. the funny part is the girls was helping me with the towel but my pants were still on, they all laughed and smiled.
into the lounge and before i could sit down i guy came over asking for foot massage, i said no and i got a young lady to do my shoulders and ordered a coke, weren' t in the mood for food.
after massage i asked for line up. i first saw a tall russian looking girl which has the best legs i seen and its 700 extra. there was only about 10 girls in total and i didn' t have enough money and didn'y know if they take credit cards so i opted for a normal girl no 2.
the manager told me they now have a mma theme room but I'm not that type of guy so i choose the teacher.
i had to ask a random guy  for a cigarette to smoke in the toilet and to my surprise he was also a bbc (british born chinese) nice to see.

no 2 is ready so i'm ready, walked downstairs and saw other rooms. i guess i try nurse next time.
so video plays and the girl is explaining and i just laugh. she then grinds on my lb for abit and then carries on with the video. after video has finish she gets the box out which contains condoms, wet wipes, lotion,
she then catbath and gives me bbbj with hot and cold water and also listerine. im in heaven, never experience this before. she then caps me and does rcg while im still sitting on the chair. i then stand and she bends over the table then i do some daty and she screaming and that sound they make is awesome. i then pound doggy then finish in spoon while i dfk her and rubbing her clit. we dfk a while then she cleans up then a shower. after we dress i sit down and she sits on top of me and starts to dfk again. if i had more money i would ask for another session but the phone rang and so we had to go.

back up the lounge and had a shoulder massage and a coke then i ordered transport and left
had a smoke downstairs and car was waiting

overall and questions:

i had a fanstastic time nothing beats this service and quality
do they take overseas credit cards???
is there a coupon a massage which they take u to room and play with lb cos some of those massage girls are HOT
do they give discount if i ask for second girl???

I'm going again on thursday and I cant wait

good health guys

Recent Ratings
James771   3-10-2016 22:19  Karma  +2   
taipeiroc2011   29-9-2016 00:08  Acceptance  +1   
Kortaro   28-9-2016 23:06  Karma  +1   
JJJ37   28-9-2016 22:05  Karma  +3   
stinkyfeet   28-9-2016 21:19  Karma  +4   Get wechat! Get photo! Get karma!
LeoCan   28-9-2016 19:39  Acceptance  +3   
escritic (Just a teddy bear)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3421
Posts 1675
Karma 3355
Acceptance 1317
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2016 21:13  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
Yes, they take oversea credit card. I think it is pretty standard to take credit card, no matter where you get it from. The only difference is that you may have to pay for foreign exchange fee and such. At Shun Tak, they charge 2% for using credit card. You can use credit card at supermarket, bar, restaurant, and so on in HK and Macau.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by mark69 at 28-9-2016 19:21
Thread Subject:east castle spa
Date & Time of Session:  27/9/2016 around 4pm
Name:  no2
Link: ??
Agent: ??
Nationality & Language: china foshan
Face:  5/5
Body:  ...

Offering BFE to the chosen ones
Kortaro
Kinky King

UID 149221
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1079
Posts 268
Karma 1067
Acceptance 248
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2016 23:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 mark69's post

No coupon for lounge girls as they normally cost more for a lb playing session. If you hit it off with them you could ask the girl for a private session.
As for a discount on a 2nd girl that depends on thr manager you get assigned, and how you are having the 2nd girl. For example id you are going for a 3p the 2nd girl will cost you a little extra. But for a 2nd session with different girl I'm not sure.

As for the lounge service girls you don't get any discounts.