Registered 22-6-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2016 20:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Laura C @ SSP

Date & Time of Session:  September 23.  Around 1pm
Name:  Laura C
Link: http://go141.com/en/A26915-SSP-1 ... =Search(bldlocation,region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $400/30min
Repeat: yes

So after breaking my anal virginity yesterday decided to try and hit up the first couple of prospect I saw. Luckily Laura C was available. Had an eye out for her based on her picture on the site. Ring her bell and she opened. Nice body. Slim and silky smooth, very model like. However, her face looks older then expected base on her photo. Since she was one I scouted out before coming on vacation, was going to hit it regardless unless she looks absolutely horrible.
Pretty standard for her room and she had the afternoon news on when I went in. Stripped and showered. Unlike most other WG I hit with, Laura C felt very friendly. Able to strike a conversation with her about normal life. Nothing in regards to WG or punting. Manage to finally look and play with her breast. Perfect for her size and very firm. All natural but could be totally wrong.(never study and find out how to tell the difference). An uneventful shower otherwise. Even with the friendliness no blue juice so took the hint of no kissing. Off to bed I go first and waited. She joined me after and gave me a few small kisses on my chest. Asked if I wanted BBBJ for an additional $100 more. Decided against it. Wanted to use my budget and go the distance. So on the cap goes and CBJ. Liked her CBJ more so than others. She doesn't just bobble up and down and suck while making sounds. She will lick majority of little brother while running her nails up and down my body. Caps gets replaced and she gets on for CG. Switch to mis and pounded away until .
Unfortunately she has such a fake moan. Big turn off. . another thing to be aware is that since her unit is next to Apliu Street street noise is very loud.

[ Last edited by  hoo8myryce at 24-9-2016 21:10 ]

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   25-9-2016 09:20  Karma  +2   
tripwire   25-9-2016 02:08  Karma  +1   
101   25-9-2016 00:27  Karma  +1   SSP girls thumbs up
Explorer1   24-9-2016 23:45  Acceptance  +1   
LeoCan   24-9-2016 21:19  Acceptance  +3   
Musky Member

UID 26758
Digest Posts 0
Credits 191
Posts 113
Karma 190
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2016 00:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
It's a shame, the way that SSP is setup, the proximity of the street markets and level of people can be off putting. Then again some of the local punters, proper scummy toe rags are noisy...feel sorry for the girls who accept that sort of client. Airbrush masters at SSP lol