Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2016 22:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mei Hang - Sham Shui Po

Name: Mei Hang
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5 (bit of a belly)
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5 (best I had so far, very bubbly and damn fun)
Gfe: 4.5/5 (like the real deal, was interested in about me and asked the right questions, plus very intimate)
Repeat: Already have planning on a third punt!
Value: $1200 (plus tip) thinking back should've tipped more!

I'm back for a little while longer apologies for the silence not had a chance to return to HK. But wow, Mei Hang!

After some dismal punts in Yuen Long when I got back to HK, seriously the level of service in NT is atrocious might as well do it myself! The Being a bit low, thought screw it try a new place, Sham Shui Po. The location is very close to the c2 exit, although the street should be 38G for clarity, down a wee alley. Take care by the balls and randomly chose a door, room 2. By fate was kind! Moment we set eyes I knew this would be great!

Immediately we get in chatting and directed me the bed where for the first time a WG completely undressed me while my hands were free to explore his fairly nice frame, bit of a belly but nice ass and tits. Naked junior was already saluting before the shower.

Spacious bathroom, we both lathered up, a lot of body rubbing like a mini nuru with wet bbbj included. Dreid up.

Eager I hopped on the bed, if bliss had a face it would been mine in the next 10 mins. Bbbj was so good, intermixed with (my firs time) rimming and cat bath back and forth just enough I close to pop sommany times, proper edging! Then the body rubbing the urge to pop was so close! Didn't even care about the fs. So giggly and chatty throughout when junior was getting bbbj.

But e proceeded to fs, as I wanted to see if rest and the cowgirl damn...she knows was wiggle gal ass. Could hold it after a few mins and but i wanted more! She removed the Dom expertly and we laid there chatting, asking for a second mount she was very conscious of the service and thoroughly told me about her services very upfront and honest too! Second punt similar to above but the bbbj went for 20mins, my lord help every moment was as good, still bubbly and happy.   eventually cim

Second punt same as above each service as good

Fantastic gal!

Given up in NT shoddy service SSP is my favourite haunt thanks to Mei Hang

Recent Ratings
LeoCan   24-9-2016 17:44  Acceptance  +3   
tripwire   24-9-2016 05:24  Karma  +1