Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  328 plus 10 for locker boys
Repeat: no

YMMV is a term well used on this forum, usually by those who've enjoyed themselves. In my case I really didn't, but know that my man Alice75 loves this place and recommended it to over LTL which I enjoyed immensely.  However, for various reasons I was in a foul mood and unlikely to enjoy anything short of his great experience - I encourage others to read his account to compare, and pay attention to the suggestion of the early visit for the parade and buffet.
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 7911&highlight=

I messaged the WeChat contact Alice75 provided and found the spa without difficulty, walking from the metro station.  Confirmed my booking number at the front and disrobed as let usual.  After showering I tried the communal pool but found it too cold for my liking.  There was a smaller cold pool, and one of the lads cottoned on that I was looking for the hot pool opposite.  I didn't try the sauna or steam room.  After a soak they offered me disposable pyjamas, but being the man mountain that I am, I had a hard time getting them on. By that time there was only one other customer there, who cackled offensively at my pyjama struggle.  A simple laugh I'd have been ok with, but this was nasty, aimed at me not with me, and I was itching to go over and punch him in the teeth.  I made do with a grin and a thumbs up

Went up to the massage floor and was shown to the seating area. The contract was busy and said it would be half an hour wait. It was, and I was bored. Eventually she showed up but made zero effort to communicate with me (I'd been WeChatting her in crappy Chinese) except waving me to  join her, and she walked me downstairs to the rooms.  The room she showed me was unmade and I had to stand around waiting for the Ayi to clear the used towels.  My designated girl walked in and threw new towels down and I settled in while she went and hunted for her bag, which someone must have hidden since her last service because it took ten minutes to find.

There was no connection between us, she started to touch me and immediately asked whether I wanted HJ or massage first.  I figured a massage would help me unwind, which bought me about three minutes of half hearted leg rubbing before she reached again for my cock and gave me an uninspired hand job.  Oddly, she took off her top but made every effort to keep my hands away from her boobs, and refused any attempt at GFE snuggles. However, she positioned herself right by my hands and lay back as she pumped me, giving me access to LS and no complaints when I pushed past the cotton.   Her fake moaning wasn't all bad but then she started saying "fuck you, fuck you" - meaning, fuck me. But I said, I was in a bad mood. Fuck you too, lady.

After that she needed to wash her hands, and there must have been a queue at the sink because it ate a whole ten minutes of my time of my time.  She returned and started more massage, a little better than before but not enough to make up for it.  At some point as she was doing an ok scalp massage, a very unwelcome white spotlight came on, disturbing the gentle darkness of the room, and we were both confused by it until after a minute it dawned on her that it was an alert, and she threw my pyjamas at me before pulling on a dressing gown and scarpering.  Other girls were doing the same, leaving guys hanging around not knowing write what to do.

Another ten minutes later she reappeared and unexpectedly plonked herself right on top of me, head in my shoulder, in a GFE way. Nice, but too late.  She surprised me with a second HJ (standard, by Alice 75's report) and eventually I left for the main floor.  I didn't fancy returning to the recliners and checked the food area but there was little there (close to 11 p.m. I think).  I didn't bother, showered, paid up and left.  It was a while before the manager WeChatted me to ask how it was, and I didn't bother to reply.

TL;DR - waited half an hour for service and lost another half hour to ML tactics and possible LE raid.  Won't return but know others have had far better experiences. Ymmv.

Recent Ratings
pokepokeguy   15-8-2016 01:12  Karma  +3   Fuck you fuck you... I'm dead hahahahaha
skml   14-8-2016 21:52  Karma  +3   
Nekohima   13-8-2016 02:54  Acceptance  +1   Ty for the report, sorry for the punt
Alice75   12-8-2016 14:43  Karma  +3   Seems the LE are up on alert these days..
austin821   12-8-2016 12:23  Karma  +3   You had me laughing with that report, Sorry about the punt.
theworm   12-8-2016 11:04  Karma  +4   sorry to hear that.
pokepokeguy
Lustful Lord

UID 127926
Digest Posts 0
Credits 565
Posts 36
Karma 563
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-4-2015
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2016 01:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 MothToAFlame's post

White light means there's LE check.

This place is actually pretty famous, same owners own a few of these spa places and they're known for having HYT.

One more note is that on the first floor of the elevator to this spa, there is literally an entrance to a different spa place right next to the elevator so yes it's fucking confusing for first timers

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   16-8-2016 00:54  Karma  +3   Cheers - so is the second place any good?
Alice75
Kinky King

UID 123528
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1071
Posts 101
Karma 1065
Acceptance 127
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-11-2014
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2016 17:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 pokepokeguy's post

What is "known for having HYT?

Recent Ratings
pokepokeguy   17-8-2016 04:12  Karma  +1   hot young thing(s). wait is that a used term or did i just make that shit up. someone help haha
MothToAFlame   16-8-2016 00:57  Karma  +3   Known for having Halved Your Time, by my experience!