Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: RMB 300 + 200 tip for HJ, RMB 300 + 1000 tip for FS
Repeat: With different girl.

Went back to Changping this week. My usual girl was on vacation, so I had to try my luck again with the massage service in the hotel. As before, I asked for full-body, in-room massage by a pretty girl. I was sent back up and in about 15 minutes, she knocked on my door. Her face was pretty average, but she had a nice body and was in her mid-twenties.
The massage started out innocently, although I wasn't wearing anything. She was doing my back standing at my head and as she worked her way to my lower back, I've noticed that her thighs are pushing against my head much more often than necessary. I took this as a sign and started gently caressing her legs. She giggled and continued with the massage. As my hands neared her ass, she started pushing her thighs more towards my head. A few minutes later, I was playing with her butt and she was rubbing her LS against the back of my head, gently grinding on it. The whole time she continued with the massage, caressing me back from time to time. I could tell she was getting turned on and although still lying on my stomach, my hands were all over her.
Eventually I turned around and pulled her in for a kiss. This quickly turned into passionate DFK and my hands started focusing on her breasts and LS. She had nice, natural B+ cups. In time the bra came off and I went to work on her perky little nipples. She was soaking wet by then and not only did she let me play with her LS, she actually pulled her panties aside to give me good access. I started playing with her clit which she very much liked. I asked her to take off her panties so that she wouldn't have to keep pulling them away, but she didn't want to. I had good access, so I didn't mind. Eventually, she started moaning and I could tell she was getting close. She then grabbed my hand and stuffed my fingers inside her. She was having a great time and came hard in a few minutes, her body trembling from pleasure.
I let her rest a little and started kissing her at first gently then we slowly picked up the pace. I asked if she wanted to have sex assuming that I'd get a definite yes. Boy, was I in for a surprise! She said no, and told me that she has a boyfriend and doesn't want to have sex with others. I felt used!
She did finish me off with a nice HJ in 69 position, giving me free access to her LS once more. Needless to say, I didn't last very long and although her technique was good, I felt a little disappointed.

Later I asked for another massage and requested another girl. The manager showed my the girl's IDs to pick from, but there really weren't many options. He said he'd take care of me and sent someone in a few minutes. She was older, around 35, did a good massage & HJ, but I was not interested in taking it any further with her.

The second day my usual girl offered to introduce me to someone she knew and would offer FS. This sounded great, so I asked for pix. The girl in question was pretty average looking, but she told me that most of the girls are on vacation, so she was the only one around she knew. I figured I'd give it a shot, and asked for an intro. Soon enough the girl texted me and we agreed on a time. As I was looking at her WeChat profile, I realized that this was actually the one "with the boyfriend".
When she came over, she of course recognized me and greeted me with a hug. We went into the shower where she washed me down thoroughly and did a nice little WBBBJ. After drying ourselves, we headed to the bed and had another great, passionate session. Naturally, all her clothes were off and she was very accommodating. No mention of the boyfriend.
She really did like being fingered, so for a good ten minutes I was playing with her nicely shaved (!) LS while she was giving me decent BBBJ. Once she was again satisfied and had a minute to catch her breath, she capped me and hopped on to cowgirl. She was very sensual and moved close often for some DFK. We then swiched to mish for a while, eventually legs over my shoulder. She really liked deep penetration. I finished in doggy with her breasts in my hands. It was a good session...

It sounds like having an intro might be necessary with some girls for FS, but you might get lucky and find one that doesn't mind taking a little risk.

Recent Ratings
Mister   7-8-2016 14:13  Karma  +4   Entertaining story!
UncleDad   6-8-2016 11:38  Karma  +3   Yay! You got to have sex after all! Haha
Weelock   6-8-2016 10:04  Karma  +3   
Smedina   5-8-2016 10:06  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
stinkyfeet   5-8-2016 08:30  Karma  +2   
bigswingingdik   5-8-2016 03:02  Karma  +3   Excellent
JckJr   4-8-2016 20:47  Karma  +5   Excellent - share pic
slackerrus   4-8-2016 18:28  Karma  +2   Nice. Now if you were to do more reviews. That would be awesome!
bigboy4791   4-8-2016 17:06  Karma  +3   
bigswingingdik
Lustful Lord

UID 65962
Digest Posts 0
Credits 911
Posts 613
Karma 899
Acceptance 234
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2016 03:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Its great that you happened to get the same girl that you had ealier so you could "consumate" the relationship but from selfish bros point of view, CP must be so dry /devoid of talent that you would actually get that same girl.  The pool of girls in CP must be pretty small now.  
schmidt
Lustful Lord

UID 115939
Digest Posts 0
Credits 528
Posts 36
Karma 527
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-3-2014
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2016 02:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I think it was even worse than usual because of the summer. I was told that most of the girls went back home for a couple weeks, probably to be with their family/kids. That said, it certainly didn't feel like the good ol' days I've read about in earlier reports.