Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: RMB 260 + 40 tip (not expected), 90 mins
Repeat: Yes.

This is the second place I've found during my adventures in Zhongshan. Turn left with Sheraton's main entrance behind you, walk around the building along the road and you'll see the place. It is actually in the Fuhua Hotel.

Was given their standard (veggie looking) menu on entering, but after browsing though it for a short while, the receptionist pulled out a second piece of paper which had only full body oil massage on it. I immediately went for that and asked for a pretty girl. I was led to the room and in a minute my masseuse arrived. She was around 30, but looked pretty good. She had a cute face. She asked me to undress and handed me the usual blue shorts.
She started out with a very good, strong massage for about 30 mins and started teasing when she got to my butt. Little bit of ass play with her fingers was all LB needed to get excited. She then proceeded to my legs, alternating between caressing and massaging.
On the flip, she started more teasing, slowly reaching under the pants. I also started caressing her legs, slowly working my way up. She seemed to be enjoying what I was doing because she started moaning softly. She also picked up the pace on what has now turned into a proper handjob. She eventually pulled the shorts down to have better access. Unfortunately, she was wearing jeans, so my access was limited, but I could definitely feel her getting warm and excited between her legs. She was moaning and smiling at me while giving LB an intense workout with her hands. I couldn't hold it for very long.
Afterwards, she cleaned me up and excused herself to wash her hands. When she came back, she continued with a nice neck and head massage until the time was up.

Not sure if these girls are available for takeout, maybe for hotel guests, but that would definitely be interesting. This particular one seemed to be enjoying what she was going and provided very good service. I'll definitely be back next time I'm in town. It was also nice not having to haggle over tips because HJ was included. I left her an extra RMB 40, because I was very happy with her service.