Karma 804
Acceptance 197
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2016 09:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hou Va #721 avoid.. is she pregnant???.. returned under new management

HouVa reopend other bro mentioned so i went. new system is different and pricier, after happy hours it was hk$888 for indo or viet girls. this was 9pm saturday

was shown line up of 2indo and 6viets. none of them really looked eager to serve, you see at saunas they give you fuck me now eye contact... out of them i.selected for 721 as she looked loke my ex and sort of better but mistake went downhill.

name: Alin
face: 3.5/5 typical viet
body: 4/5 she had small tummy looked like pregnant 4mths, i asked and she said Baby in a joking manner.otherwise fuckable
service: 2/5 more later
pussy: 4/5 juicy and ok tight
BJ: 2/5
communication: 0.5/5
cost: 888 no tip even asked
WIR: not even if you paid me to fuck her

ok i cut to the chase. if u want to just fuck she is fine. but when i pay 888 which is premium to hk141 i expect more than a fuck. i expect DFK, DATY lots of GF experience especially with a Viet who until yesterday in my mind was known for service. this girl failed.

first in shower, just standard wash, but washed my penis as if she touching a germ. no kiss or anything... on to the bed she wipes my dick and nipple with listerine... ok thats my first.... comes BBBJ but she really doesnt want it she just sucks light and no effort for 5min. oh and in this time every other 5 strokes she spits out which is turn off...

she outs dom on asking "ok?"... sounded like i had a choice to say no but obliged of cuz... she went on top, after 3min she.tells me.to be on top as she is.tired... at thos point i started to get annoyed with the bitch so i started going rough... then i tried to kiss her few times but each time she blatantly turn away indicating refusal even for light kiss...

so i blow my load and got changed... the part i got rrally pissed was she asked for tip at end... not a chance.

so avoid her. try others.

Recent Ratings
LeoCan   21-7-2016 00:53  Acceptance  +3   
UncleDad   3-7-2016 12:51  Karma  -1   Taking out frustrations on the girl AND she's a pregger? Double not cool.
twelve98   29-6-2016 15:34  Karma  +1   800 is cheap for macau these days
MothToAFlame   27-6-2016 14:23  Karma  -1   Went rough on a pregnant girl? Dude!
newguyici   26-6-2016 15:15  Acceptance  +1   
newguyici
Carnal Conqueror

UID 122848
Digest Posts 0
Credits 324
Posts 118
Karma 320
Acceptance 83
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2016 15:14  Profile P.M. 
Brother carfield.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience.

I always thought that the only expected "obligations" of the girl as far as service was concerned (whether fishbowl or sauna) was a BBBJ and FS in various positions, and any other service(s) by the girl (such as DFK, DATY etc), was entirely at her discretion. Personally, I
would be hesitant to do DFK or DATY with them in any case, due to the high risk of STD transmission, so no big loss.

But is $888 such a high price to pay and expect the whole gamut of services? After all that is only about 1/2 the price of D1 (but I am sure the fruits at D! are sweeter), but then again, you get what you pay for.

[ Last edited by  newguyici at 26-6-2016 15:16 ]

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   27-6-2016 14:24  Karma  +3   Favorable
Finn
Kinky King

UID 6585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1038
Posts 611
Karma 1029
Acceptance 178
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 1-7-2016 13:20  Profile P.M. 
what you expect from 888mop/hkd??
in sauna's you can get a veggie massage for it and 80% its an old lady.
this is macau bro
Freelancer
Throbbing Titan

UID 24776
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4995
Posts 796
Karma 4907
Acceptance 1757
Reading Access 70
Registered 11-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-7-2016 04:17  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by carfield at 6/25/16 08:44 PM
at thos point i started to get annoyed with the bitch so i started going rough

What's the point of this? What's the point of physically abusing a person when you're not happy with them? Do you seriously think that this actually works with people?

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   3-7-2016 12:54  Karma  +2   Exactly
carfield
Lustful Lord

UID 37190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 814
Posts 130
Karma 804
Acceptance 197
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-7-2016 20:23  Profile P.M. 
just logged back in after few weeks ago and surprised to find personal attacks regarding the "going rough"

I don't know what misunderstanding it caused, going rough = just means going hard on humping pumping harder to cum earlier.
rough isn't the same as hitting the girl, nor swearing, or abusing... besides, i said the girl joked being preggy cuz of small tummy.
if you have read most of my old post u know i'm gentle with the girls most of the time respecting them.

instead of just attacking and giving me negative karma why don't you contribute something yourself for those who given me negative karma on this. this is absurd.

also regarding value - yes $800hkd is cheap macau standard, but for the same in HK you can get cheap hotel girls or 2 sessions at brothels who do full on DFK/DATY/CIM with 2 pops. (that's 4 pop counters). so this is all relative. I know the macau scene i'm not a novice there, but compared to what's on offer elsewhere you could have expected more.

anyways... won't bother posting my other experiences. seems like other brothers know much better than me. thx reading.