Acceptance 10
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2016 13:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
any recomendation in qingdao town

all friend's

I want to seek for advice to women or massage in Qingdao town. i usually stay in holiday inn at xiang gang zhong lu.
usually, i always go to new york bar for drink and listening life band. I see much woman in the bar but already has.
any place how find or to contact

need information in qingdao town

thank you
XeroX
Nookie Newbie

UID 27424
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31
Posts 11
Karma 31
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-7-2016 21:33  Profile P.M. 
Qingdao is a horrible place for punting.
I was staying there for several years but had hard time.
The only place that you could get action is in a massage place on No.11 Fuzhou North Road. It is on your side of the road when you come from your hotel (with taxi, too far walking).
I wasn't in Qingdao for the last 6 months so not sure if it's still open.
The ritual is you take shower, wait in the sofa area, then get to the room.
Then cat bath, boob massage, BBBJ, sometime rimming and then FS.
The girls quality was usually low but from time to time I got there great girls.
Hope you will find it open, enjoy

Recent Ratings
Weelock   6-7-2016 00:10  Karma  +5   Wow great to.know. You should post more.
mdapple
Nookie Newbie

UID 153917
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-7-2016 11:43  Profile P.M. 
I'm surprised that you two have had this experience. I've Been to Qingdao a few times and always found it to be easy to find.  I can't remember the name of the hotel the last time i was there. It was near the new down town. My advice, call the hotel massage line after 9pm and just ask for FS upfront. It's never failed me before!