Karma 914
Acceptance 102
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2016 01:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tin hau electric road 119 quickie

So usually I only report girls that I feel are pretty enough to warrant others to go but this time this girl wasn't as pretty but was interesting...

Face: 3/5 not repulsive but has a lot of blemishes she covers with make up
Body: 4/5 bio c cup tits, round ass and long legs
Service: 5/5
Damage: 350

After reading so many reports of this place I wanted to have a look. Arrived. Went to all 4 doors. All some what equal but I like taller girls. This one had some big natural melons and long legs which was my thing. Her face was nothing to write home about but I really just wanted a quicky.

To my surprise she was super gfe, came in gave a big warm hug and grabbed lb she then turned around facing away and let me play with her fun bags and played with on some more. After 5 mins or so foreplay I hopped in the shower, I kinda showered alone for a minute before she hopped in.

Once done she layer right on the bed and wanted to cuddle. We cuddled for a few minutes to which I actually didn't want that day and she started to play with lb. I then told her to blow me and she started to give me a bbbj which was surprising. It's not the best I had but not bad. After the be she kept tugging me and I said condom? She didn't know how to put it on me so I did it my self and she hopped on and started riding and man did she ride. She was enjoying her self and moaning. I flipped her and railed be from behind as she has a nice shapely ass too and then missionary.

And finally I got her back on top and let her finish me off   she stayed on me for some time and attempted to chit chat then lay on me after I removed the condom. Errrrr I actually didn't want the gfe as I just wanted a quicky. She kinda sensed it and I just went showered and paid.

All in all if for the body a decent punt at a decent price. Way more gfe than I expected which I actually didn't want that day. She said she just got here and will stay for a week.

Will you miss out if you didn't? Prolly not but if you want a quick cheap snack on a nice rack. This will do

Peace out

Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   6-6-2016 08:13  Karma  +2   
rebz   5-6-2016 17:08  Karma  +3   
dododo   5-6-2016 09:01  Acceptance  +1   
happyydayys   5-6-2016 06:47  Acceptance  +1   Original
Nookie Newbie

UID 23636
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 14
Karma 10