Karma 22
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 30-5-2016 23:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Familia Nobre #155

This is my first visit to Macau and after reading the forums about the many saunas and their positive and negative points.I finally built up the courage to take a trip to Familia Nobre. First of all, many thanks to the bros who have posted great information, without the forum there would have been no chance I would have made the trip over from Hong Kong.

Started at Shun Tak ferry terminal and managed to find the office that sold the FN packages. Handed over the money and was handed over ferry ticket and a voucher for the sauna. Took just over an hour from boarding the ferry until I was stood outside Macau ferry terminal having a cig. Having no idea where to go I jumped into a taxi and managed to say How Moon in my broken Cantonese. Very reasonable price I though at around HK$40. The taxi turned into some underground car park and pointed towards a dodgy looking door. I was shitting myself to be honest and actually walked back outside. Had another cig then I saw the front entrance that I had seen on the forums. My bad to the taxi but I thought it best to make sure.

So, plucked up the courage and walked up the stairs, greeted by the reception and they took away my voucher. I was told I could pick an Asian style massage girl and I would be entitled to two other small massages in the lounge area. It was strange undressing in front of the male locker room attendant who seemed to be staring intently at my LB. But I wasn't too stressed over it. I picked up the provided towel and almost walked straight into a Vietnamese girl standing next to the showers. Quickly turning shy, I wrapped the towel around my waist. She pointed me towards the showers. I was hoping she would come help me shower but she kindly explained that she provided body scrubbing in the room across from showers. Fair enough, I showered alone. But after washing myself off, looked at her again, then she smiled at me and I was sold and I nodded. Led me by the hand to the other room and explained her prices. She started to play with LB like she had never seen one in her life. She scrubbed my back and ass and legs. Got me to turn over and did the same to my front. She did ask if I wanted a BJ, but I was unsure if it was extra so I declined.

Next I got sorted out with some long shorts and a robe and walked into the lounge area. I was pointed towards a chair and had my drink order taken. Good choice of free food and drink but I wasn't hungry. About 20 minutes had passed before I caught the attention of a guy in a suit. I explained that it wad my first time at FN, well any sauna actually and had no idea how everything worked. Thankfully he explained everything after checking I was using a voucher. Immediately a fairly old Viet lady turned up and offered feet massage. I thought ok, why not. Turns out each leg is counted as one service and I had used my two freebies up. She briefly made a lightest of light touches on my balls, but LB didn't get any love at all.

Feeling kinda short changed, and seeing the guy opposite me with two girls, I saw just the cutest girl in ages. Viet girl (#131 for those interested, shoulder length hair, short but with slender legs and what seemed like nice boobs. Which I never got a chance to see or touch) She did upper body work only. I took two paid extra arm/shoulder massages and I started to loosen up. By now I would have crawled over glass just to get more attention from her, so when she suggested a facial I just said fuck it, lets go. She provided a good facial rub, lots of cream use and lotions I think, but all above the waist line. I was starting to think I was in a proper massage place until I walked into an line up of girls returning from another bros decision. None seemed perfect with the quick glance I had of them, so I sat back down in my chair. I was told more girls turn up after 6pm so I would have a larger selection to choose from. I chilled out with another drink and a quick bite to eat.

Ok, feeling horny, I called for a line up. Instead of coming out to my chair like I had seen earlier. I was told to follow and led to a line up of ladies down the corridor. Choice of six girls in blue bikinis and told that my package included one of these. 3 were Vietnamese and 3 mainland Chinese. Pretty but none really caught my eye. There were about 6 more taller girls and I was told these girls would be extra $590. Scanning the line at these taller but not neccessarily prettier girls. One really stood out. Big smile on her face, long slender legs and good sized boobs (Girl#155 and from mainland China I think). She spoke English well and Cantonese too, so I didn't have any worries with communication. She was wearing black thong over her tight ass and a black see through dress. Picked her and thought to myself jackpot, even if her service wasn't great then at least I could say she was hot.

Well it turns out she was great. I was led by the hand into the private room. She stripped naked and I got my first chance to inspect her closer. I'd say around a C cup boobs which looked natural but felt ever so slightly firm. I quite certain they were fake but they still felt very nice and looked even better. A slim and tall girl, she had really nice long legs, tight ass, a small tattoo on her lower back, neat trimmed pussy and for those interested, really cute feet with black painted toe nails.

After she helped me undress, she helped me to shower on the table, concentrating on the usual parts before some great feeling BBBJ followed by sliding all over me with her boobs and grinding my legs with her pussy. Shower finished and we dried off and lay on the bed to continue the fun. More BBBJ to start, followed by me DATY. She seemed to be getting quite worked up and almost demanded that she be allowed to to suck me some more. She got me to straddle her face and almost face fuck her while I was continuing to lick her clit and sticking a finger in her pussy. She seemed turned on and her juices were certainly flowing.

On went the raincoat and she got on top in cowgirl. Followed by missionary with me teasing her clit with my fingers and lots of DFK. She had her legs spread wide and then up on top of my shoulders then with her toes in my face. I couldn't resist some sucking on them. Then she said she was close to cumming and wrapped her legs around tight again. It certainly felt like she genuinely did come and I felt pretty good with myself. After a couple of minutes, she said it was my turn to finish. So, more cowgirl with her bouncing up and down and also grinding away followed by a bit of missionary and finally doggy. It was getting close to times up but I just couldn't cum so off with the raincoat and she finished me off with a HJ and her mouth. I CIM and afterwards we both fell onto the bed exhausted. Quick lay together followed by her helping me to shower clean again, before being led back to the lounge with a quick kiss too.

I left soon after to get back to the ferry terminal and my return to Hong Kong.

All in all, a great first time experience for me in a sauna and i'm hopeful of a quick return. Thanks for reading bros, I hope I haven't bored you all to death but I felt I should post up my experience after reading so many of yours. Please tell me how to improve on my writing or report style if I need to.

Quick price summary. All in HK$

Sauna package for Familia Nobre from Shun Tak ferry terminal agent, 1998
Body scrub, 278
2 thigh massage, included in package.
2 shoulder/arm massage, 2 x 218
Facial, 388
Extra charge for model type girl, 590

Total spent, just over HK$3700

Worth every cent for me.

Recent Ratings
zhude10   23-7-2016 00:22  Acceptance  +1   superb - detailed and to the point!
BigBeef   7-7-2016 17:37  Karma  +1   Nice report
LeoCan   13-6-2016 19:12  Karma  +3   Excellent
cheesosaurus   31-5-2016 21:50  Karma  +6   Excellent and detailed report!
JckJr   31-5-2016 20:58  Karma  +6   Excellent
Phaychay   31-5-2016 01:13  Karma  +1   Good report!