Return to Darling 1

Thread Subject: Helluva darling
Date & Time of Session:  29/5/16
Name:  don't remember the number
Link:
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese
Face: nose ring, great smile, blonde hair
Body:  8/10. Pretty good shape, she says she used to hit the gym. It showed , but she hasn't been in awhile.
Skill: 9
Service: 9
GFE: 10
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  1234 at the entrance + 500 to the lady
Repeat: if it was for her, definitely

I've been wanting to go back to Darling 1 since my first terrible experience. First time at darling was not too good so I don't bother reporting it. Went back this time around and yep, winner winner chicken dinner.

I walked in and there were quite a few other folks there. I was able to get a booth by myself and the male head honcho started asking me what I liked and what I want to drink. So I got a coke and started asking him which girls spoke English and which had a nice ass. He pointed me towards the Thai and some Vietnamese and joked that the ones with ass wouldnt e the ones I like just because he did.

Then I saw this cute little blonde number, which I totally got the number wrong. She initially wasn't paying attention to me but afte my man asked her to give me a little twirl she knew I was interested and started smiling. She was sexy. Naughty little smile, really sexy blonde purple hair, I picked her.

Made our way to the room and started chit chatting. As she started undressing me she realized that I'm a gym rat and got really excited. She started saying how she used to hit the gym and how she misses it here then saying how she hasn't had a good body to play with in awhile. Sorry fellas I like to keep shape. Don't hate.

On to the massage where she did a decent job then started teasing me and that started working on lb. She noticed and started playing with my ass rubbing up and down with her amazing C cup breasts and moaning softly in my ears. Turned around and was shocked at lil Bros size saying she won't be able to handle it. She did a fine job though, great bj, ball play, tongue in every nook and corner. I was loving it. On to the bath which was a bit too hot and both of us wanted to get back to the bed.

Once back on the bed and she started kissing me all over, rolling her tongue over the nips, biting then, rolling her tongue close to armpits and down the side. This whole time I was play with her lil sis, which was very wet before I forget, shaven! I told her I loved women that were shaven and she joked about how I got lucky and that how would I know they shaved. She suggested writing on my forehead: shaved girls only.

After her great bbbj play and decent rimming I turned her around and started eating her ass and LS out. She loved it, got her nice and wet, turned her around capped LB and started pile driving her. She was screaming, asking for more. As I started playing with her boobs she grabbed my chest and started squeezing hard, twisting my nipples. She liked it hard, and as we moved on to doggy things got better as her juices flowed. This went on for a while and in different positions,  I was still rock hard through it. She was tired and said it would almost be time so I asked her to give me a bj and some rimming telling her that would make me cum. Sure enough it happened and let it come out of her mouth as I .

We both took a sec to calm down and she started joking that shes ready to die now. Lol! She said that if I was her only customer she would have certainly passed on. But after a few already and now me, she was done for the night.

What a trooper and I would certainly come back for her. Hope y'all enjoyed the post, sorry for the long read!

[ Last edited by  motiva8or at 29-5-2016 07:56 ]

Recent Ratings
BigBeef   9-7-2016 10:04  Karma  +1   
LeoCan   14-6-2016 01:01  Acceptance  +3   
Freelancer   30-5-2016 01:35  Karma  +4   Favorable
happyydayys   29-5-2016 14:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
motiva8or
Nookie Newbie

UID 134053
Digest Posts 0
Credits 42
Posts 12
Karma 42
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2016 02:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Why can't I post?

I can't seem to post the full story. Its a bit lengthy... Can I not post?

[ Last edited by  motiva8or at 29-5-2016 02:29 ]
pauldm2881
Carnal Conqueror

UID 142697
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 49
Karma 380
Acceptance 163
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2016 04:15  Profile P.M. 
Try breaking the post into two parts if its too long?
motiva8or
Nookie Newbie

UID 134053
Digest Posts 0
Credits 42
Posts 12
Karma 42
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2016 07:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 pauldm2881's post

Figured out it was an emoji issue
happyydayys
Nookie Newbie

UID 135086
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 16
Karma 18
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-10-2015
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2016 14:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 motiva8or's post

excellent post.  Seems like it worked out well that you had given the place another chance.  glad you figured out the emoji problem.