Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 1/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  450, 50 minutes
Repeat:  probably

Had a bit of free time so decided to check out the latest offerings at CCas haven't benn for a while. Had a good look around, only Mainland girls today, no Ruskies, not even signs on any doors.  Had noted a couple of nice options and then just about the last door I went to was 16A.  A really young looking, super slim cutie opened the door, and smiled    No hesitation, I was straight in there

She didn't speak or understand any English but managed to get her to understand that I wanted BBBJ as part of the deal.  OK, she agreed, no mention of extra cost. She knelt on the bed and took off her panties first.  Don't know why but that really turns me on.  She just sat up and gave me full access to LS, and what a beautiful LS it was.  Resisted LFK, just a couple of very quick touches of lips was allowed.  Definitely no DFK, but she was still friendly, giggling and smiling, so I felt ok. So, finished getting undressed and in for a quick shower.  This girl has a really young looking face and a body to go with it.  Beautiful little pink titties, the tiniest little ass I've seen for years, and I've punted hundreds in that time.  Thin arms and legs, but not anorexic, just very small.  

On to the bed and she really doesn't seem to know what she's doing.  A very quick nipple kiss, just the one side, then down to LB.  Rubs my balls as if that something she thinks she should do, but doesn't really understand the reason.  She seemed really nervous, not only with me but also checking the monitors to see what was happening outside, I mean like every 15 seconds.  And this continued the whole time, which is why the usual 30 minutes took about 50 minutes.  She was in no rush at all.  Even though it wasn't great that she paused every 15 seconds to check outside, I thought to myself the upside is I get to look at and play with this tiny cute young doll for longer, so ok.  The BBBJ was completely lacking in any skill at all.  Just slowly put her mouth over the head and moved up and down  an inch.  Seemed like she had no real idea what she was doing. On to the main course and she struggled to get the cap on, put KY on me (but not on her) and I motioned for her to lay on her back.  I looked at that LS, so pink, a thin strip of hair that stopped above her clit, so below that was almost bald, and I went for DATY before she realised.  Only got one big slurp before she pushed me away and said no.

Entering her was quite difficult.  Even with KY, because her LS was so small and so tight, it was a struggle to get LB in more than an inch at first.  Eventually worked my way in fully, andmy god it was the tightest LS I've had for many years.  Felt like she was gripping me the whole time, but she wasn't using her muscles, it was just her LS was so small.  Put my hands under her ass (could have held her entire ass in one hand) and pulled her on to me all the way.  There is no question she was not enjoying this, but she wasnt in pain either, just discomfort and didnt try to stop me.  Gradually upped the speed and because the BBBJ was just about a non event, I wasnt going quickly.  After a while I pulled out and turned her over for doggy.  I though she might refuse because I knew it was going to be uncomfortable for her, but she just put some more KY on me and knelt on all fours offering up that tight little pink LS to me.

Struggled to get in again, just so tight    Gradually worked myself in deeper and deeper and then went for it.  She was squirming to the side, a tactic I have come across often before to stop the penetration going too deep.  But she didnt stop me, it was more subtle than that.  Anyway, that tiny tiny ass was fucking gorgeous and pounding away looking at that soon made me

Dont forget that the whole time she was checking out the monitors to see what was happening outside, she was the most nervous WG I have ever done,ever.  Started to make me think she might even be underage, but I reckon she was so nervous because she was very inexperienced.  Kind of reminded me of fucking a girlfriend when we were 16.

So, my service rating is hard to justify, given most of her attention for the whole time was what was going on outside (not much as far as I could see).  However, I still really enjoyed her.  Her lack of skill and nervousness was cute.  Her body was incredible to me, although I am sure many would think it was just ok.  So I like big tits, but that doesnt mean I dont like banging a really tiny tight little body too.  Gave her 500 and she immediately went to get change, but I stopped her and told her no need. A cute smile and light fleeting kiss was my reward .Worth it.  Maybe I'm just a sucker for young cute girls

Recent Ratings
ernieb   30-5-2016 15:32  Karma  +3   Thanks
twiceAweek   25-5-2016 13:50  Karma  +5   thanks
cheesosaurus   25-5-2016 09:45  Karma  +4   Nice report. Thanks for sharing! And thanks for noting the lack of ruskies! Don't know whats up with that...