Font size: S M L
Darling 1 #366

Thread Subject: Darling 1 #366
Date & Time of Session:  21 May 2016 around 2pm
Name: forgot
Link: n/a
Agent: n/a
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese with little English but good Chinese
Age: 33 (does this already fall into Obe's granny challenge?)
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 90 min HKD 1800 with coupon
Repeat: too many others to taste

I returned to Darling 1 on Saturday early afternoon at around 2pm after a long absence from the region due to work and personal obligations. There were around 15 - 20 girls on stage, all of which were Vietnamese. The current dress at D1 is a bit intimidating as it looks like something you would expect these girls to wear if they were going for some S&M: black leather and I saw even one with a neck chain. But I must admit that I appreciate the constant change in outfits they make those girls wear at D1.

My eyes got initially stuck on a girl in one of the last rows. Unfortunately, she didn't pay much attention to me I therefore went with the second best option: 366, a short haired cute GND-looking girl with a gorgeous smile who kept signaling me right from the start and seemed quite playful and cheerful -- always a good sign.

I paid at the counter and we went upstairs. In the room she let me undress by myself while she filled up the bath tub. When she took off her clothes, she revealed some of the finest large B cups I have ever seen Bros here know I am not a breast lover but those were great and made me almost reconsider my stand on this topic. I couldn't believe they were not man-made but they really felt genuine so I had no reason to doubt her. She is by no means skinny but she is also not on the chubby side -- just pretty average (as I said: GND). We went for a quick shower and kept playing with those awesome tits. She gave me the usual comments on my (absolutely average sized) LB. I also saw that she has a large birth mark over her left shoulder. Nothing I care too much about but certainly well covered by the current black outfits.

Back on the bed she started off with a mediocre massage that very quickly moved into a cat bath with lots of groping and DFK. This is when I realized that she is a smoker and should have asked her to do more Listerine.

I turned around and she quickly went for a very sloppy BBBJ. It was a pretty good one although certainly not in the top quartile. But she kept going for at least 15 minutes with nice interludes of ball sucking and movements towards rimming (but I wasn't in the mood for more). LB was more than ready when I was fishing for a cap in her purse. But she didn't immediately stop the BBBJ after handing the cap over to her

She put on the cap, lubed LB up a bit and went for CG. She was quite tight and had some initial problems taking it all in at the beginning. But she was a trooper and soon she was working her hips to my joy. She has quite some bush but her pussy lips are pretty visible and very well expressed. It gives you a pretty awesome view of moving in and out of her. We went for squat, lotus, deck chair until finally moving to missionary. She was generally very energetic and kept working in all positions and even in missionary kept on adding to the pleasure. When she realized that I was close to finishing off, she added some more dirty words in English to her moaning. I pretty hard and collapsed.

She let me catch my breath and rest for a while before slowly pulling out and cleaning me up. When I looked at the clock, we had 30 minutes left. I wasn't in a rush and just wanted her to make me feel more relaxed. So we moved to the bath where she was cleaning me very well. Here she told me that she usually doesn't get foreigners. She believes foreigners are much more into Thais. Gentlemen, you're missing out on something if you disregard the Viets! She then also told me she was 33. I couldn't believe her age. Admittedly, she doesn't look like early 20s but she held up quite well for someone in her early 30s.

She gave LB lots of attention and signaled that she would go for a second round. As I said before: I was more interested in being pampered at this moment and let her massage me in the tub. We finished up on time, got dressed and when I got back to the main area, saw that the stage was starting to fill up with some stunning Thais present. I didn't catch their numbers though but have this down for next time.

Recent Ratings
newguyici   28-5-2016 11:44  Karma  +1   My first time visit at D1 was also with a Viet. She said she was 30, but looked younger. Asian women seem to hold their ...