Credits 3421
Posts 1675
Karma 3355
Acceptance 1317
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2016 17:55  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
May Punting Spree - 9 Rio Sauna

Date: May 15th, 2016

After a night rest and some grub, I proceeded to the "cream of thr crop" Rio. Well, at least the most expensive one? I do have to say that the entrance deserves the reputation. After the changing room, you come into this opening with a HUGE pool. The dry and wet saunas are on the other end. The left is the showering area and the lounge. In the pool, there are different sections. The middle has a little circle that has the coolest water. The section surrounding it has the hottest water. The rest of the pool has warm water. And it also has about 8 bed with water jets. The stage for showing the girls is right in front of you. You can't miss it. The lounge area has about 7 chairs per row that gives you a bit of privacy more than Golden or Familia Nobre, but not by much. Each row has 2 tvs. There are some private rooms that can sit 4 people. It is $400 for 2 hours. Yea.... you can still see through the door from the outside. I am not really sure why they deserve the pricing. At the far end on the left, it is like a bar area for people to smoke. I don't see any alcohol though.

For the free service, I picked the thigh massage which you get a bit of a HJ action. Of course, it can't compare to the Supreme's. The girls consist about 2 Japanese, 3 Koreans, 5 to 6 Chinese models, 5 to 6 Viets, 3 Latinas (one assistant manager told me that they were Brazilian... WRONG!), and one Indonesian in black dress whom I would like to try. But I pretty much gave up on Asian at this point after all the previous let downs. So I picked 35x.

Nationality & Language: Venezuelan, Spainish, almost no English
Face:  5/10
Body: 5/10 natural B to C, average body, 5'4, small frame, lip piercing but didn't wear any
Skill: 5/10
Service: 5/10 bbbj, DFK, DATY
GFE: yes
PSE: N/A

She motioned me to get on the massage chair. I said no and asked if she needs to shower. She said no and I replied with me neither! Let's fucking get the show on. We started with some LFK and I got her on the bed. I rubbed her some while kissing her breasts. Then moving down southward and she shaved not long ago, but stubble started showing up. I let her BBBJ me and fingered her at the same time. We began with some mish. She moved on to the top. She was tired. We rested a bit with some cuddling. She started sucking me to get me hard. We did some more mish and I finished off.

Since she's more than the regilar, I had to dish out 600ish to the house. I had to give her 400. I don't really know why the fuzz. I asked her and she said that she had to give the $$$ to the house anyway. Why the deception? OH! When the same asst manager offered me to break my 500, I almost had to fight my $100 from him. He kept asking me for tip. I am like WTF? You are a fucking asst manager. Are you fucking serious? Throughout the night, it was pretty packed, about 20ish customers.

Rio has a shuttle running to and from the pier. From the hotel, it runs from 1100 to 2300 every 30 min. From the pier, it runs from 115 to 2045 every 30 min.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
LeoCan   13-6-2016 00:33  Acceptance  +3   Excellent

Offering BFE to the chosen ones
escritic (Just a teddy bear)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3421
Posts 1675
Karma 3355
Acceptance 1317
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2016 17:56  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Here are some more pics.... pictures of the menu.

Recent Ratings
technodro   20-5-2016 14:24  Karma  +2   good info
miketk   17-5-2016 01:20  Acceptance  +1   Woo. Great... Latina....
Thai-delight   16-5-2016 19:23  Karma  +10   thx for the report and pix

escritic (Just a teddy bear)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3421
Posts 1675
Karma 3355
Acceptance 1317
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2016 20:54  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Here are some pics of her. I know... it has been a while. LOL

[ Last edited by  CunningLinguist at 13-6-2016 02:05 ]