Credits 3421
Posts 1675
Karma 3355
Acceptance 1318
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2016 15:16  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
May punting spree - 7 Golden Sauna

Date: May 13th, 2016

After I got the coupons, I realized that I forgot my passport. So the retrieval delayed my boarding. The TurboJet expired and it was useless. I had to buy another one out of pocket. The agent said that they could fix it if I told them then. Oh well, I got to Golden and the set up is pretty much the same as other saunas. The lounge has around 36 seats. This bro told me that they have game around 11pm. It started at 11:15pm this night. The game started with girls doing various activities with you such as BBBJ, lap dance, etc. They rotate after each song. So you get different girls to do different things to you. They had about 10ish Viet and Chinese. Most of the Chinese girls went home for vacation. Only 3 of them were there. Viet can also be model at Golden. Some of the girls socialize with the customers at the lounge area. But I only saw regular Viet/Chinese doing it. More people showed up when te game time was near. There were about 30 customers.

I did the thigh massage that came with the coupon. Afterward, I picked 61x.
Nationality & Language: Viet, Vietnamese and some Cantonese
Face:  3.5/10
Body: 4/10 natural C, average body
Skill: 4/10
Service: 4/10 bbbj, no kissing
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A

The session was pretty much standard like the rest. The shower room has a massage-ish chair. When it was close to the end of the session, she asked me why I couldn't finish. I told her that because she wasn't into it. She didn't understand. Anyway, I told her that it was ok if I couldn't finish when the time was up. For regular Viet/Chinese, you have to pay 300 to the girl in the room and you don't have to pay the house anything with the coupon. If you get higher quality, you have to pay 400 or 500 to the girl and extra to the house accordingly.

[ Last edited by  escritic at 15-5-2016 15:19 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
JckJr   15-5-2016 22:06  Karma  +6   Favorable

Offering BFE to the chosen ones
wingsns
Nookie Newbie

UID 61338
Digest Posts 0
Credits 26
Posts 40
Karma 26
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2016 15:24  Profile P.M. 
It seems that the process is a bit ordinary to you, bro?
Which experience is the best, The No. One, FN, or Golden?
escritic (Just a teddy bear)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3421
Posts 1675
Karma 3355
Acceptance 1318
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2016 16:40  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Familia Nobre and Golden seems to have more choices. But No. 1 is definitely a much nicer place like Rio. I am at Rio now after Supreme. Supreme seems to be up there as well, but I think they have a bit more girls than No. 1.  The quality of girls is a bit moxed. I would say that Golden's is the lowest. Familia has about the same as Supreme, but FN has a lot more girls. For chilling, I would definitely go to either Rio or No. 1. For choices, I would go to FN. But it seems like that all the girls don't give GFE. So it doesn't really make that much of a difference.

Offering BFE to the chosen ones
wingsns
Nookie Newbie

UID 61338
Digest Posts 0
Credits 26
Posts 40
Karma 26
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2016 18:51  Profile P.M. 
I see.
Supreme Sauna is actually my favourite place. Like the calm atmosphere, good service and nice food there.
Supreme tends to employ some girls who are particularly gentle and tender, with innocent faces, which are just attractive to me.