Face: 7
Body: 7
Skill:  9
Service: 10
GFE: 9
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 1998 Voucher
Repeat: I rarely ever do

First time in Macau since coming here as a tourist with family.  I was hesitant to spend this much after being in Bangkok but I would have the curiosity of the Sauna experience here for a long time if I didn't. I booked a package with the ferry dudes for FN since I read some good things about the place here. I pulled 3K out of the ATM that came out in all brand new crisp 500's. I realize when I got to Macau that I only had 500 in my wallet so ferry dudes got an extra bill. Its my bad and I give the benefit of the doubt that they didn't notice either. I may try to head back there and see if they realized it, worth a shot.

So I am bitter now and thought its time to go cheer myself up. I get to the place around 8 pm and am used to the sauna like experience from my experience in Jakarta spas. I have a seat and am immediately asked by a tiny Viet girl for a 'Thai' massage. I just got back from Bangkok so I said no thanks. I realize later on they are saying thigh massage. I read about these HJ like massages and am wondering why no one could nut in 20 mins if someone is jerking them off. I had to see for myself and I understand now they really do massage the thighs 98% of the time. It was an ok experience and I get that its a precursor. Now I am all oily down there and I have a beer and by now I have seen the line up 3 times pass me and notice playful Viet girl smile and wink at me every time she passed.

I head back for the lineup since I knew who I wanted. The attendant said if I wanted the 'supermodel' Chinese it would be 1,100 more. There were foreigners too, one Caribbean black girl, two Europeans, one Japanese, and one Korean. I picked the playful Viet girl that was dancing the whole time while the girls were lined up. She had nice C cup tits and nice curvy ass. Just my type.

Into the room and it began with some nice DFK and small talk. She says its shower time and I am going to say that this was definitely a notch above the service I got at the Lord in Thailand although much pricier.  It also could have been YMMV but Yuni took her sweet time rubbing every body part on my body and DFK and BBBJ intermittently. She let me FIV and she was wet, it was nice to see the contrast between the soapy water and her juices. On to the bed and it continues until she says shes wants to fuck.  So unlike every other punt I have had on this trip she did not hop on for CG and instead wanted me to take over and I did with mish and then doggy for a good 20 mins. She was really into it and I finally ask her hop on and told her to finish me off. She did so nicely while bending over to DFK the whole time.

We showered and again and on the bed there was no rush. She still was naked and we kept playing with each other and DFK. She did mention she wanted to do it again and I am sure it would of been costly but no thanks. I was tired and wanted a foot massage as my other included service. The foot massage girls are all busy and I knock out and wake up and realize its 1 AM already. Foot massage girl finally comes and it was disappointing, definitely nothing I would pay 198 for. She wanted me to x2 the massage even. No thanks.

I probably wouldn't make a trip out here just to punt but maybe in a few years its a good experience.

Pro Tip: When dealing with new bills make sure they are not sticking.

Recent Ratings
Macau81   21-5-2016 19:38  Karma  +3   
happyydayys   15-5-2016 16:01  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
JckJr   12-5-2016 18:10  Karma  +6   Count em notes as you hand them over
James771   8-5-2016 06:06  Karma  +2   Excellent
sbs23   7-5-2016 06:32  Karma  +1   Nice
Gotommy200   6-5-2016 19:58  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Pls post about punting in LA.
wingsns
Nookie Newbie

UID 61338
Digest Posts 0
Credits 26
Posts 40
Karma 26
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2016 14:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Good choice! This palyful Viet sounds a very good try!
"if I wanted the 'supermodel' Chinese it would be 1,100 more." That option is way too much more expensive and it is not guaranteed that the same level of service as the Viet will be offered.
misterquimper
Lustful Lord

UID 125124
Digest Posts 0
Credits 517
Posts 34
Karma 516
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 40
Registered 31-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2016 17:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hollywood626's post

Nice report; too bad about the sticky notes.  The Shun Tak package includes the ferry, right?  Pretty good deal...

Thigh massage is strictly warmup and she isn't supposed to get you off (costs like 3x if you do)

Good choice in picking the flirty girl, sounds like you had fun.   One thing stands out; I don't think multiple pops in the room costs extra? (I'm one-and-done usually so I could be wrong)

Next time try the ear cleaning or the facial (no, the other kind )