Reading Access 10
Registered 11-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2016 09:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Darling@Masters Hotel #0390

Date & Time of Session:  April 16,2016 3pm
Name:  Lynn (#390)
Nationality & Language: Vietnam speaks Mandarin (no English)
Face:  3/5
Body:  5/5
Boobs: B
Skill: 5/5 (massage) and 4/5 (sexual)
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  HKD 1,700 ($1200 upfront and $500 in the room)
Repeat: YES!

Went in at around 3pm. There were 2 PRCs, 2 Thais and about 9 Viets in the selection.

I sat there for quite sometime, as I was could not decide who to choose as no one stood out for me in terms of looks. The Thais and Viets were making eye contact and smiling, except for the 2 PRCs.

The Myanmar hostess spoke to me in perfect English, encouraging me to choose either the thais or viets if I want good attitude and service. I finally chose #390 as she was making eye contact and smiling, but in a more subtle kind of manner, as compared to some others, who were more aggressively trying to get me to select them with their eyes. When I chose #390, she seemed delighted.

After paying at the front desk, I held her hand while on the way to the room and she held my hand back very tightly.

I just laid on the bed and she proceeded to apply oil , followed by a massage (back first then front). Massage was excellent, in that the strength she applied was just right and I felt good throughout.

Once done, we proceeded to the bathtub session. The body massage (tits and vagina) and the BBBJ was enjoyable.

Up till this point, she had done all the work, as I just laid back and savoured the entire experience.

Then we proceeded to the circular bed. She gave another good BBBJ and when I was ready, she got on top and vigorously rode me. I told her to start slower and not go to fast so soon. She slowed down the pace to a more sustainable one and after about 5 minutes, I told her to switch to doggy. After pumping for another 5 minutes, she indicated that she likes me to take her in missionary. When she laid on the bed facing me, I initiated DFK and wow, this was the point when I felt she turned very passionate, as she attacked my tongue, leading me to abandon the missionary position and just concentrate on DFK. After another 5 minutes or she, she began to stroke me with her hand and we continued to DFK for another 5 minutes. Just as I was ready to pop, I entered her again in missionary and after a couple of deep thrusts, finally unloaded into her.

We laid now and she cuddled me and this was the time when I got to know that she has been working in macau for 5 months, was a daughter of a rice farmer and that her shift is from 1pm to 1am. She said she gets 3 to 4 customers on better days, but that it was not uncommon for her to get only one or no customers for a few days per week. She was willing to meet me at my hotel after her shift ends at 1am for HKD1000 per session.

While chatting, she gradually used her hand to stroke me....gently at first, until I got hard. As I was tired, I asked for another round of BBBJ instead which she accommodated, till I unloaded again. The phone rang and we laid on the bed to talk some more. She gave me her HP number and asked me to call her.

Total time spent was 10 minutes more than the allocated 75 minutes. She was not in any rush at all, but was trying very hard to please. All in all, I felt that the money was well spent and that I spent an thoroughly enjoyable 85 minutes or so with a hot girl with a great attitude and personality.

[ Last edited by  xiangso26 at 17-4-2016 13:19 ]

Recent Ratings
James771   17-4-2016 22:38  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing! Sounds like a gem.
Siklong69   17-4-2016 12:44  Acceptance  +4   Favorable
isaacdeweyliu   17-4-2016 12:41  Karma  +1   Headed back over today. May need to check out D1!!