Name:  Lynada (Lyn) 6223-8131
Nationality & Language: Indonesian / English
Face:  3/5, a tad heavy on make up some days
Body:  4/5, Small Tits, Nice Ass
Skill: 4/5, Deff. knows whats up!
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5, Yes
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  600 (as long as you'd like it seems)
Repeat: For Shizzle!

Been trying to keep this one to myself but I'm feeling selfish now and I think its better to share my secret/findings with all my fellow punters who are looking for that something different outside of the crowded Saunas/Walk-Ups.
This girl is a real stunner with legs for days and an ass that makes all the boys come to the yard lol.
When I visit her it can be arranged to meet @ place of my choosing or you I go to her place if she accepts.
Her place is a little hard to find (if she accepts you to visit) but once you go one time you will know how to get back there the second.  The 1st time I went, she met me out on the street @ the closet bus stop to her place, then led me back to her door.
I've also meet her @ some of those little hole-in-the-wall hourly hotels you can rent here in Macau.  I guess if your visiting and have a hotel room of your own you are pretty golden in that matter.

More about her services (when i visit ,could be different for others).   She diffinently knows what she is doing, has great service, and GFE.  Starts with a little cat bath action all over while scratching your whole body, then its BBBJ time.  Cant really go balls deep (DT action has never happened with her while i visit) but she compensates with some great eye contact and makes up for the non DT action by stroking base of LB with her hand.  Good technique and suction, goes for the balls, gouch, and asshole as well.  After 5-10 mins of this its cap on time (Ive brought my own 003's but Ive seen she has a small stash of her own) and straight into Reverse CG (my fav) but she seems open to whatever position you want to start with.  Sometimes she jumps right into CG right before giving a little dance while standing above you.  When I visit its usually RVCG to start, then some Mish, then flip her over for Doggy and like to finish with her laying flat on her tummy and doing doggy like that (not sure what to call that one).  After    I clean myself up (I pefer) , pay her and leave and tell her "Until next time".  She gives a little kiss on the cheek and sends me off.  She told me she is on holiday leave from her day job here in Macau so jump on this time opportunity to visit her.  Tell her "redator" told you about her.

Her Wechat is:  lynadya
You can check out her photos there.
Not sure of my level if i can post photos Ive taken..

This is my first report so please bear with me if I have done something wrong and made mistakes.

Recent Ratings
James771   15-4-2016 16:51  Karma  +2   
sexfiend   14-4-2016 13:12  Acceptance  +1   
Macau81   13-4-2016 16:58  Karma  +3   
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11501
Posts 7974
Karma 11131
Acceptance 7405
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2016 08:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 predator500's post

Do not post the same report in two sections. This report will be moved to the rubbish dump later today.