Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: not really but not sought
Price & Session Length:  1200 +300 for girl 75 minutes
Repeat: yes definitely

Had a good sleep after the session from the previous night and decided to venture back to D1 for some pre breakfast delights. Only about 12 girls on and all Viets. Ok by me. Didn't take any advice and decided to just make my own choice. picked 627. Nice smile and nice big titties.
Made the payment and then found she spoke no English. Should I have taken advice?
Get to the room and she seems a bit shy and reserved. Start the massage and she leaves her knickers on. Not a good sign. Then flip and I initiate a kiss but only get a peck. Not a good sign again.
Then into the spa bath and things defitately get better. Fantastic tiitty fuck. Then she turns around and pops my cock between her legs to slide up and down the outside of her pussy. Wow. I could of done that all day. She seems to be really warming up now and getting very stimulated. We keep playing in the spa for a while and now she getting right into the DFK. At one stage she was sitting in my lap facing me, rubbing my cock against her pussy and I thought she was going to fuck me natural but was only teasing. We then proceeded to the bed and she commenced with some great BBBJ while I played with her pussy.  She was getting extremely aroused so she sat on my face and I really got my tongue to work. I have no idea what she was saying but she was getting very very worked up. Then time to be capped and she mounted me cowgirl. She was riding hard and looking for her home run. She was grinding at a furious pace and screaming with delight.  Just beautiful to see a lovely young girl in full flight. Her kisses were now very hard and intense. Her tongue  was pushing down my throat like her life depended on it. I flipped her on her back so she could recover. She was almost in a trance. I re-entered her in mish position slowly fucking her with long hard strokes. She was squirming again and demanding more intense DFK. Then we moved onto spooning followed by some scissors position. She was loving that as she could feel my cock deeper in her pussy. She was screaming again. Things went on for quite a while with a mixture of fast and furious then slow and sensual. Considering we couldn't speak each other's language, we were having a wonderful connection.  We then cuddled a bit while she recovered and then she finished me off with some BBBJ and a hand job. Although I had two fingers up her pussy and she was screaming hard and losing her concentration on the hand job. In the end, I had a very messy and intense explosion. We then just laid in each other's arms for quite a while as we both recovered. I think we could have both slept there for hours. However, we crawled into the spa and got cleaned up.
Thank you so much 627. I wish I knew your name.

Recent Ratings
lefeu   13-4-2016 21:59  Karma  +5   Thx
newguyici   13-4-2016 16:31  Acceptance  +1   No English no problem, pussy talk OK If it is the same #627, she is from Hanoi and she speaks a bit of Chinese
bigswingingdik   13-4-2016 03:47  Karma  +2   Excellent
James771   10-4-2016 22:01  Karma  +2   Thanks for sharing!
akka   10-4-2016 14:19  Karma  +6   
Siklong69   10-4-2016 13:34  Karma  +6   Nice one!
bigswingingdik
Lustful Lord

UID 65962
Digest Posts 0
Credits 911
Posts 613
Karma 899
Acceptance 234
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2016 03:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The early morning special at D1 is one of the best deal in Macau.   Not as many girls to choose from but if you see one you like, value wise it can't be beat