Boobs: real 32 B
Height : 5'6"
Slender
Brunette short hair
Language : Russian - no English
GFE 2/5
Skill 2/5
Repeat: if connection next time

I had just enjoyed another session with with HA (#709) and had my eye on a short Russian gal that was very flirty.  Was about to call for lineup when one occurred right next to me.   My Russian tart had all sort of eye contact with me but what do you know.  She is picked so I go with another very good looking Russian.  She makes little eye contact all night with anyone.  Head down during all lineups etc and so I should have known something was up.  

I select her and we go to room.  I am using google translate to get to the basics: name, age (21), hometown, etc,    We get to room and undress.  Her boobs are awesome firm things that just plead with everyone to pay attention to them.  Off to shower and I find out quickly that this gal has little experience.  High hold on sprayer slopping water everywhere, lacklustre massage, turnover and provides a HJ to LB but nothing else.  I'm thinking this girl needs some training.   So as we are leaving shower I stop her and tell her to lay down on stomach.  I shower her based on how experienced WGs have done to us over and over.  I soap her up and rinse off.  No splatter, no wasted movement but very attentive to her.  It was then that I noticed her butt which was nice and tight had little sore marks and decided no DTY attempt.   Turned her over cleaned her front with particular attention to those fine tits.   Then massaged her both sides for a bit to relax her.  Her comments though not understandable told me she liked it.   Especially when rubbing LS and finger penetrating.

Shower over and we headed to bed.   CBJ, I usually would frown but with those butt pox I was not too upset.  Average job, although I asked her on google if she was nervous.   Said no but I think she was.  She jumped on cowgirl for a while, to missionary to reverse CG.   Tight pussy, but pox were on my mind.   Finished doggy to and she cleaned up.   We then talked via Google translate for about 10 minutes in which she told me she had a skin allergy and that it should be better in a few weeks.  Ok, maybe so, but I'm not risking it until I see it clear up.  We then head back to shower and this time she gets it as I joke with her and she is laughing about something with me.  She showers and washes me like I did her earlier.  We dress and she says next time she would like to do more.  She now tells me she had been in Macau 4 days.

I thought sure, she says that as she sees I'm not thoroughly happy with service.   We go back to big reception area hand in hand.   

I thought nothing of her until just before she left (3 hours later ) she comes over to me after a lineup in which she was not chosen and kisses me on cheek and said thank you and have a good night in practiced English.  

Maybe next trip if she is there and we connect I might choose.  I'm just hoping that what she learned she put to use and the rest of you benefitted.   

Til later.

Recent Ratings
hoo8myryce   19-8-2016 13:22  Acceptance  +1   
BigBeef   4-7-2016 18:00  Karma  +1   
jetsetting2much   19-5-2016 05:42  Karma  +2   Thanks. More K's if you reported in a timely fashion.
happyydayys   19-5-2016 01:22  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
bigchief27a   16-5-2016 13:07  Karma  +2   Thanks
nutwing   16-5-2016 09:25  Karma  +4   I'd give you more K if I could. Kudos for treating her well and making her feel like a human...very different from her ...
ramont   10-4-2016 23:00  Acceptance  +2   I wonder if she's still there 6 months later
Siklong69   10-4-2016 13:30  Karma  +4   Sweet!
akka   10-4-2016 04:47  Karma  +6   
wingsns
Nookie Newbie

UID 61338
Digest Posts 0
Credits 26
Posts 40
Karma 26
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2016 19:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
It is another sort of fun to act as trainer and teach the girl what to do.
Interesting report, at the end it is quite sweet.
downunder
Nookie Newbie

UID 6418
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15
Posts 12
Karma 15
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 18-5-2016 17:55  Profile P.M. 
This was in October 2015 and you're sharing now?

Recent Ratings
JckJr   18-5-2016 19:10  Karma  -2   The cheek!
tofu2warrior
Nookie Newbie

UID 143722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 33
Posts 14
Karma 33
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 30-5-2016 13:23  Profile P.M. 
My friend told me Russians can be very rude to asian customers. This sounds like it.