Acceptance 400
Reading Access 70
Registered 15-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2016 00:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Changzhou Guide - Xinbei - MPs, Spas and Bars

Changzhou Guide - Xinbei - MPs, Spas and Bars

Boiler Plate Warning: This guide does not cover all of Changzhou. I am only covering only a small part south of downtown Changzhou, on the outskirts of Xinbei District where majority of the foreigner friendly hotels are Sheraton, Marriott, Ramada and Traders. YMMV as always.

AMPs
This is Asia and there are quite a few of them here. I have had HJs pretty much at every establishment (Today I got a meh massage from cute Chinese spinner with clean skin and a fun attitude which ended in an awesome HE for RMB200)

This part of Changzhou has one street particularly loaded with AMPs, I have attached directions on how to get here and some pictures of the street signs.

The best talent (younger girls) is the on ride hand side of the road if you are headed East but it varies from day of the week and time, with evenings being more popular than mornings or afternoons.

You'll see two types of MPs here. The first kind is with the women sitting on a couch right by the main door, fishbowl style. They usually look bored or are on their phones. This is the one you want. The second type has a main desk and Papasan, you negotiate the massage with him and girls will not go for FS here. YMMV

Within these two types there are two categories of MPs. One's with a flat bed (This the one you want for FS) and one with recliner type couch that folds flat to a single bed (Only HJs here). One looks like a bed and other looks like a couch. However I did go to a MP with a flat bed and no window on the door and only got an HJ. Also went to an MP with recliner couch and was offered FS but did not take it because (long story). YMMV

SPAs
SPAs can be tricky here because they most of them are beauty SPAs for women and you cannot tell by looking at the signs. Try to look for place with SPA and Massage in it’s title.

Although I no longer punt that much in China, save my cash for Hong Kong, I do visit No.1 SPA once a trip.

No.1 Spa
I have attached a picture of the junction is it located at. They open at evening/night and their facilities are of nice. They have large rooms with showers inside and beds with curtains for hmmm you know what, it’s fucking if you did not guess it by now. They offer three levels of massage I believe
1)        Cheap RMB398 or RMB498 – Never tried this
2)        Mid Tier: RMB498 or RMB598 – I have tried this and gotten HEs and once a titty fuck which was dope but only once
3)        Last: RMB598 or RMB698: This is whole deal but still HE only in the end. They do Sumatra or simulated sex basically you can fuck her between the thighs but no PIV. Girls will do some rimming with a plastic toy (looks like a butt plug) and massage is decent.

Random Massage Mall
I have never tried this place out but it does have quite a few massage/SPA places here but they all look veggie but No. 1 SPA also looks veggie but it’s not! Someone confirm if any of the SPAs on the picture are big chain SPAs, then we know they are punting friendly.

Bars
There several bars located near the Trader Fudu’s Hotel that cater to fat white men with lots of money and that have WGs inside hence the divider stickers out front. They located directly across the Trader Fudu’s on Kesi Road. They are all right next to each other and these are the hotspots for WGs. They will charge anywhere from RMB1200 – RMB2000 for ST. City Hunter and Manhattan bar are older and more established for WGs, however they are next to each other and all have WGs inside.

Please feel free to add more information to this

[ Last edited by  ltshinysidez at 31-1-2016 00:15 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HKS77   4-3-2023 17:18  Acceptance  +4   
Susanlixxx   18-2-2023 04:52  Acceptance  +4   For the love of god. This is what a report from a Throbbing Titan looks like. Salutations, O Great one!
batman108   23-6-2017 23:52  Acceptance  +5   awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   21-6-2017 06:13  Acceptance  +5   Nice! Wish I could give more Acceptance!
Bvilla   21-6-2017 05:00  Acceptance  +1   
liveabroad9   13-6-2017 22:01  Acceptance  +3   This is excellent.
pushkin13   3-2-2016 08:52  Karma  +2   Thanks for the north side (north of the railway station) report. I miss Changzhou!!
pokepokeguy   1-2-2016 15:06  Karma  +3   good work
theworm   1-2-2016 11:32  Karma  +4   very informative, thx bro
TonyToro   31-1-2016 19:43  Karma  +8   Favorable
MothToAFlame   31-1-2016 12:24  Karma  +3   Excellent
doghead   31-1-2016 06:12  Karma  +6   Thanks for the really useful information.
Bvilla
Nookie Newbie

UID 202511
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2017 05:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ltshinysidez's post

Has anyone tried out the massage mall? Or at least visited and can break it down?
sytchev
Nookie Newbie

UID 288100
Digest Posts 0
Credits 68
Posts 7
Karma 68
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2023 06:12  Profile P.M. 
Update on Changzhou

I’ll be in Changzhou in a few days, that will be a good opportunity to give you guys an update on those addresses.
If anyone have new intel, feel free to contact me in PM.