Karma 19
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 7-9-2012 09:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My best sex was with a girl i knew from her BF! ;p

I wasnt really her BF's fren just acquaintance. We met in a holiday trip where i was with my girl and he was with his and we got to know each other and toured the islands around indonesia together.

After the trip we were back and I actually bumped into her in a seminar and we sat next to each other more chatting than actually hearing the seminar. At the end of the day I suggested we head out for dinner. At this point i seriously wasnt looking for anything except for friendship. She is actually drop dead pretty. Not gorgeous but really pretty with large eyes, sharp nose, long hair in a pigtail. Her body although petite is very very shapely and her legs love them! She was wearing tight jeans with a simple t-shirt. Beneath her t-shirt i can see another sleeveless like she was going to gym to work out (which indeed she did later on hohoho!).

Anyway we had a nice dinner. Food wasnt great, we went indian. But the conversation was really nice and she seemed to laugh at anything i said    and i feel bolder and bolder. I risjed it all by asking if she wanted to hit a bar after the dinner (by then it was 8 plus so i tot it was ok). I got a yes! woot! Drove her to a nice bar in some secluded area in the city with a live band, its real nice but no longer in existence. Its not really a bar more like a place to hang out and hear nice music. Cant remember the name though except it has the word "Black Tie" in it, i understand Jewel actually played there before. Anyway we enjoyed ourselves really well, the jazz music was grt. It was around 11 when we came out and hit an actual bar this time around the area and got rly tipsy.

Back in the car after the bar, I told her i gotta rest a while from the alcohol. She laughed, which makes me bolder   WE talked more and somehow our heads seemed to like go nearer to each other as we talked. And then somehow we kissed!! We both pulled back. And then she stopped smiling   and said something to the effect that we shouldnt be doing stuff likethese coz we're just only friends. I felt extremely guilty (might be the alcohol)  and agreed with her and she started expounding the virtues of not two timing their partners and I remember i kept nodding and agreeing but somehow my constant nodding made me slouched more towards her and we kised again!!!   

NOW this freaking time she really responded and her left hand went over to my chest and my hands carressed her cheeks while we kissed. Kiss went over to frenching! Hlafway down the smoochings, i remember her saying "if you agree with me why are we still doing this?" by then i dun freaking care! My brains has stopped working and my LB was throbbing not in a bad way hohoho!   i just continue ramming my tongue in her mouth to stop her complains. We got real hot by then, her left hand has left my chest and wandered down to my LB and started stroking it! God my hardon was pushing against my jeans by then!

Not that i know the phases but my left hand reacted and up the level by going underneath her shirt and started fondling her breasts. Nice and soft a full B i remember. Not C though i dun really care for that big a size for breasts anyway. Anyway that got her aroused!! We did that for a really long time i think. Next thing i know, both her hands were wandering around my LB and body while mine was taking hold of her breasts and one already down her thighs! Man the feeling was incredible. In the back of my mind, my GF's face pops up in a very blurry way and my brain treated it as mild hallucination    

she actually initated the next phase by pulling my fly open!!! She was furious and wanted more while i was actually quite contented with all the frenching and touching   Once fly was open she pulled away her mouth and went down on my LB and gave me one of my best bbbj ever!! God! the sensation was so nice I frozed for a while   Then i feel i need to reciprocate but couldnt coz her whole back was facing me now since her head was down at my LB so I cant sroke her breasts nor reach her vagine so i do the next best thing, I shove my hands on her head and pushed her to deepthroat God!! I came like all get out!! She took it in but later threw it out in some tissues   

I looked at the time and it was already 2am luckily its a sautrday tomorrow. The heat kinda abatted and we looked at each other and my six sense can feel her guilt could be coming back wwith a vengeance! No way I gonna let that happen! So I grab her face again and french the hell out of her!! she was surprised at first but went all blushing and frenched back woot!!! disaster avoided! We did that for a while and I feel the heat levelis back to a comfortable sex inducing level and then i pop the question "do you want to go somewhere where we can continue more comfortably?" She didnt look at me, more like looking down in embarrassment (but from my angle she seemed to be staring at my dick ) and nodded in a shy manner

Goddamn I started the freaking car and drove like the devil was chasing me. The nearest hotel was a nice one in the city and i immediately got us up to lobby and booked a room. The room even has a theme, japanese with futon on the floor. This is getting too long and i need to get bac k to work ;p Ill continue later on when i have the time ;p

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   1-12-2015 15:16  Acceptance  +5   ... for the sequel ...
the_one_from
Carnal Conqueror

UID 103632
Digest Posts 0
Credits 318
Posts 33
Karma 317
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 7-6-2015 15:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
For me friend with benefits, met het on a plane going back home from a city trip over the easter holidays to meet a friend.
We where seated next to each started chatting, found out we lived close to each other, are about the same age, both single etc, at the end of the flight we exchanged email
Eventualy started chatting via MSN, those where the days!! after some weeks she said I have a bottle of wine open do you mind coming over!!! The sex was amazing, we still see each other about 2 to 3 times a year.