Poll Subject: WG tells you are her first customer  multiple choice : choose no more than 2 options [Show Voters]
Heard it Once
Heard 2-5 times
Heard 6-10 times
Heard 11-20 times
Heard it a million times
Never heard it before
Believe it
Don't believe it
Believe certain WGs
Sorry, you have no permission to vote.

Subject: WG tells you are her first customer
twfun
Master Mongerer

UID 3172
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5497
Posts 1162
Karma 5437
Acceptance 1200
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-9-2007
Location Taipei, Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2011 00:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I have never heard that before, but wonder what my response would be if they said that, I think I wouldn't believe, what benefit do they think they would get? Us being more gentle? Maybe...
jordanc
Musky Member

UID 83049
Digest Posts 0
Credits 129
Posts 58
Karma 126
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2012 12:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Came across this scenario like what?.. 4-5 times in walkups. Usually Chinese girls who are holding tourist visas, I can usually tell by the way they get in the bed with you. Experienced girls usually jjust right on top of you and get down to business, first timers will lie next to you at first.
The plus side is that if they have rich sexual experience but no working experience, they'll treat the entire session as normal sex (foreplay, bbbj, fingering, DATY [but I still maintain a strict rule of no DATY with WGs just in case I'm not her first customer ever, if that; I'm like the guy from Transporter, never break your rules]) because they haven't adopted the mindset of WGs who have been doing this for a while and have begun to just go through the motions mechanically. The first time I've ever gotten a bbbj was as a first customer ever for a WG and I guess she just didn't know that CBJs were the standard protocol (Hey, take it where you get it right? It's her and the papa's responsibility to explain the protocols and the rules of the game).

Personally, I think having an elaborate working experience as a WG is highly overrated (in fact those ones are more likely to fuck in a mechanical manner); WGs who have been at it a while usually have fake tits and the works which I find really off putting. I'd much rather take a first timer, the only condition being that they do have some normal sexual experience because then they actually enjoy the process of fucking and getting money for it.

One final note, some first timers don't give BJs (PRC culture I guess). This is just their personal principles, I don't really get bent out of shape over it (I know some guys want nothing less than fire/ice shit but I'm not that picky). But if that's the case, I will not tip obviously if this is the case. But still, I'm always on the lookout for these gems, but maybe that's just me.