Nationality & Language: Chinese & Mandarin
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5 - short but she has nice perky butt and giggly b cup titties
Skill: 4/5
Service: HJ
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 339RMB 45-60mn
Repeat: For Sure

After finding out that the anyuan lu/jiaozhou lu joint is no longer opened (at least when I go there it’s never opened.)

My friend brought me to another one at da tong lu. The place is located on the 2nd story above a restaurant.

Anyway, overall quite clean rooms and toilets. Girl comes, okay-ed her and did the shower thing.
Massage starts, I must say the massage is actually very good ! I’d give 4/5! Really loosen up those tense areas. After she puts your legs on her thighs while you’re still lying on your belly and starts to massage your ass and play with LB, with oil of course ! That gets you ready for the sole reason you’re there anyway, a HJ!!
Just before flipping me over, she starts to lick my entire back including ass crack!!’ Bloody hell! That just gives you goosebumps and relaxes you altogether!!!
Flips you over, starts to remove her top and skirt, only panty on. Does the usual cat bath gig and “moans”. She starts to stroke LB and not forgetting the balls too! (Big ups to those who never forget the balls!!)
I could only touch her tits and LS (with panty on) just enough to shoot after 5mn of caressing ! I mean when she strokes from top to balls, you can’t keep it in there for long !
Washed up and off I go ! Till the next time I come back again !

On a side note, this was my 2nd visit there and the first time the girl was more open cause she even removed her panties for my to touch LS!! So I would say it depends on the girls to see how much clothes they’ll remove!!

Recent Ratings
isaacdeweyliu   8-1-2020 15:41  Karma  +4   any more detailed info on the location? gonna be in shanghai soon
FEmonger   6-1-2020 14:55  Acceptance  +1   Excellent report, please help a poor negotiator out; where is this place!!
Azncruz   28-12-2019 02:32  Acceptance  +1   could you please share a building name or number?
aznsensation22   18-12-2019 22:27  Acceptance  +1   do you mind share location? thanks.
maltodextrin   17-12-2019 10:32  Acceptance  +1   This sounds good - could you share more detailed location please?
bradbls   16-12-2019 22:50  Acceptance  +1   Do you mean 大统路? I know the area, and can't think of anything there. More info please.
private838   14-12-2019 09:28  Acceptance  +1   Appreciate can share more of the location
zenche   14-12-2019 00:10  Karma  +3   da tong lu and what? impossible to find without more details
jimyum   12-12-2019 08:21  Karma  +5   
skycaptain   11-12-2019 11:34  Acceptance  +1