CC Bing Bing

Name: CC Bing Bing
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/95537
Face: 3/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skills: 4/5
Attitude: 3.5/5
Damage: 1300+tips

WhatsApped CC and tried to get Tik Tok, but she wasn’t available so I asked for Bing Bing who was.

Went to the hotel which needed the key card to access the floors, nobody was in the lift area so i couldn’t go up. She arranged for Bing Bing to come pick me up, but then someone came so it was all good.

Bing Bing is chubbier than her pictures, and shorter, but it is her on the pictures. Chubby isn’t bad, and she had nice natural C boobs which I liked. Her face was OK, not the killer looks of the photos.

She gave me a light kiss upon entry and grabbed LB, so it was a nice welcome. Shower together, a bit of hj  and a little BJ on the shower which was nice.

To the bed, and a few more light kisses but nothing too passionate, I didn’t persue it either. Bbbj was nice, then she went for fast shallow thrusts and then a DT, those I liked a lot. After a bit it was getting too intense so I had to stop her.

Dom on and mish to start. She wasn’t super tight, but the boobs going up and down while thrusting were nice to look at. She has noces boobs to grab into.

Switch to doggie and I enjoyed this view a lot, so I kept going until almost done, and I ask her for CIM. She’s down for it! So off comes the dom and she starts to work. When I was about to burst she felt it and went for hj/ mouth on top until I . Some cum was on her lips, most of it was elsewhere. She did a bit of a face, like she didn’t really like it. But props for doing it

Payment and tips, she was happy about the tip and kissed me again, then we parted ways.

Not a fantastic punt, nice enough, although I must say that CC quality has gone down a little the past few months. Probably riot related. I used to love her girls, she kept a very nice stable. I won’t repeat Bing Bing but recommend for those who like a bit of meat and good boobs.

[ Last edited by  acerbe at 6-11-2019 18:02 ]

Recent Ratings
pp2468   15-12-2019 04:29  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
americafirst141   11-12-2019 10:20  Karma  +5   saw bingbing before and rejected her for being way chubbier than photos haha. glad u enjoyed.
Mike747   8-11-2019 13:56  Karma  +5   Excellent
elasticx   7-11-2019 23:06  Karma  +3   agreed, also the best CC girls get booked up fast.. i've had scheduling issues before
blazing_saddles   6-11-2019 23:58  Karma  +4   
hotjac   6-11-2019 21:49  Karma  +5   nice report - damn rioters ... they are screwing up everything.
tersionnn
Nookie Newbie

UID 264570
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 6
Karma 5
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-11-2019
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2019 23:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
is CC may supermodel real

have you tried CC may super or are most of their CC pics photoshoped .  Bing bing look better than 3/5 is it photoshoped?