Karma 635
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2019 03:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Police in Fuji

I have been in Fuji two times and both times I was sent out by the Police. First time was in April (nighttime) and the second time was today around 2 pm. Both times I started on top, knocking on doors, but not finding anything I liked... until I met an undercover police showing his badge and asking me to leave the building

No stress so far, but I can just imagine what it would have been like if I was caught in the middle of the act...

What are the other bros experiences? Is this so common that it´s nothing to worry about or can it get you in serious trouble?

Has anyone actually been caught in the act? What was the consequence?

A bit worried to give it another shot...

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   22-10-2019 11:58  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
quietguy99
Carnal Conqueror

UID 83486
Digest Posts 0
Credits 310
Posts 29
Karma 306
Acceptance 89
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2019 04:42  Profile P.M. 
I was caught

I was in a small hourly hotel in Wong Tai Sin and the undercover police (Raptor Squad?) went door to door.
Prostitution is legal in Hong Kong so they can't bust you for being there.  They will check your ID though and especially check the girl hoping they can get an overstay or something like that so they can get a freebie from the girl.  

In my case they just checked our IDs for 20 minutes then left us alone to finish the deed.

Recent Ratings
Nordic   22-10-2019 10:26  Acceptance  +3   Love it! Or as our fav Austrian would say: "I´ll be back!"
raradidi
Banned

UID 151453
Digest Posts 0
Credits 71
Posts 82
Karma 66
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 0
Registered 10-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2019 10:58  Profile P.M. 
Depends on your nationality

All what happens depends on your nationality as your country's laws all apply fully for anything you do outside the country, unless you renounce nationality by getting another citizenship which allows certain things. If you are from US,Norway or Korea, you will face consequences after going back to your country; once they have your passport no. and CCTV images, they can/will hand it over to your country's authorities. US and Korea share similar law systems (as Korea was founded by the US effectively during the end of the 19th century) and thus have very harsh laws.But other countries don't have the means to go that far in the first place. If you are a German, they will just kick you out for a few years and as it is legal in Germany nothing happens. If you are caught by  civilian clothed military police of the People's Liberation Army instead of hk police guys, they can put you in a mainland army brig for max. 15 days and fines then out of the country.

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   8-11-2019 23:36  Acceptance  -1   DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING STATED IN THIS POST , ALL BULL SHIT
bobblobfish
Nookie Newbie

UID 255067
Digest Posts 0
Credits 40
Posts 15
Karma 36
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-3-2019
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2019 20:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 raradidi's post

> If you are from US,Norway or Korea, you will face consequences after going back to your country; once they have your passport no. and CCTV images, they can/will hand it over to your country's authorities.
Complete bullshit.

141 setup is perfectly legal in HK, and prostitution is also legal in parts of the US (like Nevada). It is 100% legal for an American to hire a prostitute abroad, as long as she's not underage.

HK police will not report you to US authorities for being at Fuji any more than they'd report you for crossing the street on red.

Recent Ratings
bohica   15-11-2019 00:43  Acceptance  +8   Thanks!