Font size: S M L
Lovely Linda: Wish Spa

Date & Time of Session: Oct 11
Name: Sasa
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Body: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price: $1300/90m VIP Service + Tips

Was in Central on Friday for a meeting and finished early, was feeling a bit tired and tight, and figured why not let off some steam, messaged Annie & Hidy at Wish to see who was working, and Annie quickly responded sending me a couple of pics of the girls and encouraging me to come over. I headed over and up Wellington Street, up those stairs to the left and into that sanctuary that is Wish.

Warmly greeted by the ever lovely Annie, who offered me some cold water, a cup of coffee, a towel for my sweaty face and asked me how i was
doing and asked if I had decided who i wanted to choose, i said I liked the look of Linda and Annie laughed "you just like the big boobs girls!" and
ushered me into the VIP room, telling me i had made a good choice.

Annie hung up my clothes for me and with a slap on my ass motioned me to the shower,  and as i showered, she left the room. I have said it before, but i wish i could get water pressure like some of the spas in Hong Kong, nice steady pressure and could already feel the knots starting to loosen up already. As i was finishing up, there was a knock at the door and a vision of loveliness stepped nto the room, Linda.

Very pretty girl, got that very  China girl, model look, slender but not skinny, all the curves in the right places, a very lovely smile, great legs and an ample set of bosoms.  She introduced herself in broken English, she certainly seems to understand a lot more than she speaks but basic
conversation isn't an issue, although she seemed relieved that I can speak Cantonese, and anyway we all know we don't always come here
for conversation.

She dried me off , asking me about my tattoo's and asking me if I knew what the chinese characters on my back said, and clapping when i told her in Cantonese and Mandarin and explained it was my godfather's family saying.  She isn't shy, and was very chatty and friendly, and playful, giving junior a nice towel dry and then stroking him and my balls to check they were dry before motioning me to the bed. I lay down, and she jumped up on the bed and my back, straddling me and playfully punching me on the back and asking me how hard a massage i wanted and
which parts needed the most work. I tell hr my shoulders, my calves, my lower back and i feel a hand starting to tease my butt "is this your
lower back?"  I know its going to be a fun session.

She begins the massage and she has some skill and some strength, working the knots out of me, applying some good pressure but asking me
if its enough or too strong or should she go harder. We keep up a good level of conversation while she works, she has i think more English then she lets on, definitely she understands more than she can say or lets on, but she's happier in Cantonese. And she's asking me about how
long I've lived in Hong Kong, how long I've known Annie, how I feel about the current protests. its quite funny to be honest to be discussing politics with a scantily clad young lady working my muscles. She's good and while I'm getting a good massage, she's also giving me a good tease, from whispers and little kisses in my ears, on my neck and shoulders and teasing fingers on my butt, and in between my legs, tickling my
balls and giving junior a stoke here and there to make sure he knows whats coming.

She dims the light, and i hear the rustle of her dress being removed and she hops back up onto the bed and me, and now i can feel a nice pair of breasts and nipples rolling over my back. her nipples trace a pattern down my back with little kisses going down my spine as she goes, and i can feel her hand slipping between my legs and payiing plenty of attention to my balls and shaft until he's wide awake and drilling a hole in the bed before asking me to roll over. She stands up and no sooner have i rolled over, repositions herselt, straddling me just below my balls with
junior rubbing against her black panties. She's got a great pair of breasts and offers them up to me, guding my hands to grasp them and
sliding up a little so junior is trying to break through those panties. She leans forward so i can sample those breasts, and i feast on them while one hand works its way down to her panty clad butt and starts to play with her through her panties. She begins to kiss me, little kisses all over my face, my forehead, my cheeks and little pecks at my lips which progresses to some LFK interspersed with her feeding me those boobies.

We progress to full on making out on the bed, she's working junior and i progress from storking her through her panties to getting a finger beneath the material and being allowed gentle access, she tells me to be 'soft' with my fingers and she responds well, to the pont of her removing her panties completely and telling me to go faster with my fingers. So while i alternate between faceful of bosom and some increasingly DFK, she lets my fingers work away. She's either a very good actress or she's enjoying herself and she's quite a nosy one, lots of moaning, giggling, lots of kissing and heavy breathing, i withdraw a finger to taste her juice and she gets even more giggly telling me I am a bad guy, and telling me next time maybe she'll let me tste her properly! She guiides my fingers back into her box, and my head back to her bosom and lets me bring her to a very believable climax. She gets very giggly and a little self conscious, and the kissing gets more passionate and then she tells me its
time for me to enjoy.

she wipes herself down and pricedes to give me the best not really a BJ but a damn close to it BJ possible, involving plenty of kissing, licking,
teasing and tickling and more, before proving she'd be a dab hand at Daly Thompson's Decathalon and working me to one hell of an explosive
finish. She compliments me on my endurance and the quanity of my discharge , she cleans me up and tells me that i should come back and visit her more often so i don't have a problem with too much spearm build up!  I don't know if she's joking but i'll happily come back for more as the first session was great and hints at so much more to come.

She cleans me up and invites me to join her in the shower and she's just as much fun after the event, soaping us both up and using her body as a loofer to clean us both up, with plenty if kissing and mutual fondliing going on, which manages to get junior back up to half mast much to her amusement. See she tells me, you have to come back now!

She washes us both off, hops out and dries herself off and then me, and helps me dress up before she cleans up the room naked and only
once the room is in order does she dress up. I pay her for the massage and a well deserved tip, she went above and beyond the call of duty.
And she leads me back out to the reception lobby, where Annie gives us both a mischievous smile and asks if everything was good, as she tells us, she could hear a lot of shouting! This has Linda in giggles and she blames me for tickling her and thus making all the noise. Annie says i must stop tickling her girls, and asks me if i could tickle her? I assure Annie I would love to, and she gives me a playful slap and sets me off into the big world with a big smile on my face.

Am attaching a shot of Linda from her Wechat for those with the right RA, she's a looker, a doer, and if you treat her well, she'll do the same
for you! Already planning a re-eat!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mchk   30-10-2019 16:40  Karma  +4   
Thedarklord   21-10-2019 11:33  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
danielyan   17-10-2019 04:25  Acceptance  +1   Do they have a telegram account?
ramont   15-10-2019 11:18  Karma  +10   thanks
Stonecold   15-10-2019 09:52  Karma  +5   A fine report!
kalip   14-10-2019 11:34  Karma  +5   Just made a booking. Let’s see what unfolds!
Alex1337   14-10-2019 00:23  Acceptance  +1   Nice read!
HKGPeter   14-10-2019 00:11  Karma  +2   Thank you!
batman108   13-10-2019 11:40  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
card_for_you_14
Lustful Lord

UID 95514
Digest Posts 0
Credits 977
Posts 72
Karma 971
Acceptance 114
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 14-10-2019 20:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 zbmthethird's post

Thanks for the amazing post brother . I can vouch for every word of this report . Have seen her like 6 times in her last visits to hk . You get a lot from her from being nice . She is definitely a keeper and knows how to make a man happy !!

Recent Ratings
Stonecold   15-10-2019 09:52  Acceptance  +5