Registered 1-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2019 01:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The ONE- If you're going to Go for it, Don't Go Cheap! or too Early

Date & Time of Session: Saturday 14th September 2pm-7pm
Name: Didn't ask
Link: N/A
Agent: No, but if you speak English ask for Danny in the Lounge and I have his WeChat.  Good English and a Good Navigator for you.
Nationality & Language: Malaysian
Face: 3/5 Big smile-Bad Teeth
Body: 4/5  spinner, perky A cups, nice Ass, tight pussy.
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2.5/5 Very friendly and chatty/ good English, but acted nervous and skittish.
GFE: 2/5  She Tried a little, but just not MCOT
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 2680 MOP including extras
Repeat: Yes at this Spa Hell NO with this Girl

My first Sauna Experience in Macau.  First of all, thanks for all the past advice on here because it helped a lot on this one, but hopefully I can add some more to the conversation to help some others out.  Overall, I enjoyed the experience there.  The girl just was not MCOT and that was partially my fault.  I'm in China 5-6 times a year for 2-3 weeks at a time.  I have a great      Massage place in the Foshan area that I'll report on next for excellent massage and HJ, but some times, you want more.  

I would have got some more reports in on here, but just have not felt like hitting HK on the weekends with all the protests.  The other thing is the mechanical 30 minute  wham bam experience just doesn't do it for me.  90 minutes minimum is better and let's you savor it a little bit more.  The 4-6 hours at a Spa can be a nice option.  

So, I opted for a day trip to Macau to fill the  gap.  Usually I stay over and a Saturday night in Macau can be something special.  BUT, It's a quick 45 minute train to Zhuhai for me, so because of a whacked holiday schedule at the factory with work on Sunday, I didn't stay over there and just went down for the day.  Big mistake.  Stay over!  You've got to hit this place at the right time or you're wasting your money.  Do not Go too Early to this place or you will get the B or C team.

Got Across the Border about 10:30 and did a few things there I enjoy until about 2:00.  Heat Index was 107 Degrees F outside.  Not a great day to be wandering around outside.  Checked out a few Freelancers and decided, it's Hot as Hell out and better off trying The One.  Checked in and took a nice shower.  Thanks to the guy who suggested the Shower Stall all the way to the Left.  If not, you're fully exposed to the world.  The facility is really nice and I did not feel rushed at all.  Made some good choices and some bad ones  and I'll explain later.

Took a shower, sauna, hot tub, cold tub, then another shower and headed for the Lounge.  Settled in at about 3:30.  Relaxed, dozed off, had some food, watched a movie and ordered up some extras.  They were courteous, but not too pushy like I've heard The Rio is.  Most of the lounge services are 250 MOP each  I had a Pedicure, Head Massage, and passed on the Thigh Massage for 270.  Probably should have tried that one, but getting an HJ not to completion surrounded by several guys sitting next to you is a little strange.  I'm a tall guy from the US and stand out in this crowd.  However, when some of those Thigh Massage A Team girls headed in at 6:00 PM, they were HOT!  The B Team were OK too, but my first recommendation is D Not go there before 6 PM unless you want a long ass nap first.  They also do the Head Massages which was great. Just Start ordering services after 6 PM, and pull the trigger on a line up after 8 PM.

Food wise, there were nice options, but again early on several food options were not available including the famous pork chops!  Bummer.  Had some drinks, fruit, noodles, etc. and it was fine.  Girls offering extras wear different outfits.  Pink uniforms are for spa type services.  Yellow jackets and short navy skirts are your thigh massage girls.  If the girl I had in the back was as hot as those thigh massage girls, it would have been a great time in back.

So, for the main act, you have like 8 or 9 "massage" options sorted out by country and they can go up to over 5,000 MOP.  The Spa fee of 880 MOP is waived when you get a girl.  Time in the back rooms is 60-90 minutes depending on which package you order.  Do not go for any options under 2580MOP.  I was just looking  for an HJ or BBBJ or CBJ and not full service and made the wrong choice for less money.  The other thing is you can order one of the FS options and then switch it up later, but you're probably going to get a better quality girl who is a hell of a lot more fun than the one I got, even if you don't want FS.  I wanted to try Vietnamese or Thai because I've had my fill of Chinese lately, but there were only 12 girls in the place when I pulled the trigger at 5 PM.  So, got this Malaysian girl.  She was at the room.  No line up.  BIG MISTAKE!  Insist on a Line Up!  Even if you don't go for a higher priced option, at least check them out.  The problem I had was with the guys who pulled the trigger before me, the inventory was down to nothing and I had to go for it and get back across the border for an 8:30 PM train.  So, I got this girl.  Not a solid GFE, but it was OK.

Massage was mediocre after getting some spectacular ones all week.  On the flip, we played and had some fun.  No kissing which sucks, and it's like she wanted to rush through things and get back out there for another guy before the A Team arrived and she was done getting picked.  Decent BJ skills and nice DT.  She got me worked up OK and went to town until I and it was Ok.  Got cleaned up and said our goodbyes.  The rooms in the back are very nice.  In fact the entire place is clean and comfortable.  Back in the Lounge a little after 6 and the A Team was arriving.  Oh My!  Next Time, this will be more fun, but be prepared to drop a minimum of $3,500 MOP for a solid set of services.  Danny also arranged a private car back to the border for me, which was nice.

So sorry for being so long on this, but hopefully it will help you make good choices if you haven't been before.

Recent Ratings
Gotommy200   6-11-2019 15:18  Acceptance  +1   
lefeu   28-10-2019 13:38  Karma  +4   
SlenderGent   21-9-2019 10:17  Karma  +3   It’s hard work punting!