FF26 TST - amazing sex

Date: 20 Aug 2019
Name: FF26
Link: http://go141.com/en/B10932
Measurements: 5’ 5” / 34C - 23 - 35
Agent: FF
Nationality & Language: Chongqing, China - mando only
Face: 4.5/5 (acne scars but pretty)
Body: 4/5 (breasts smaller than DB pics)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5 (DFK, 69, DATY, BBBJ, CIM, mish, doggy, sitting cowgirl, ass and boob grabbing, tried to DT but couldn’t go in enough)
GFE: 5/5 (lots of DFK, hugging and touching)
Price: $1200
WIR: Yes, tried to, but it was not to be. I’ll put the details in another report.

After reading many reports recommending agent FF, I thought I’d try one of his girls. I picked FF26 as her db photos tout a shaved pussy

Fired up Telegram on the way to TST and texted FF: “I want to book FF26”. He immediately responded with “yes”, and said she is available and gave me the name of the hotel. I texted FF again at the hotel entrance: “I’m at the hotel”. He gave me the room number in a blip. This agent is so smooth

I rushed up the lift in anticipation while thanking the sex gods for this forum and the agent.

I knock and enter and find a very cute girl behind the door. She’s about 5’ 5”, in her early twenties, nice teeth, average looking body. Her db photos were heavily photoshopped as her breasts are smaller than the photos, looks more like C cup as advertised, and it’s obvious she went through an acne outbreak in her teens. That being said, she has a natural beauty, natural breasts and her lips are soft and pouty and has sweet tasting juices above and below - more on this later.

We started by DFK’ing whilst fully clothed. Her breath is warm and odourless. We continue to DFK as she starts unbuttoning my shirt. She bends over to undo my trousers and I reach over her back, under her dress and up, to lightly finger LS. She helps me get naked and I reciprocate.

She leads me to the bathroom by her hand and washes me thoroughly. I asked, with my broken mando accent, if I could taste her LS. She obliged but said I must brush my teeth first. She hands me an unused hotel toothbrush (it’s in a sealed pack) and walks to the bed as I clean and rinse thoroughly at the bathroom sink.

We DFK more, this time I stick my tongue deeper into her mouth and we have a tongue battle. I sit at the side of the bed as she kneels before me, admiring the cock in front of her. She cleans and inspects every inch and starts to give me a BBBJ. Her pouty lips and warm breath engulf my shaft, up and down, up and down. Her hands fondle my eggs and she pops one in and out of her mouth. Her BJ skills are not as seasoned as I have had but she tried her best.

She jumps on the bed and I go down on her LS. It tastes good and is already wet. I feast on her pussy for a while then turn around for some 69 action! She clamps my head so tight between her legs I couldn’t hear what she was saying… I think she said she wanted me inside her.

She caps me and we manoeuvre into mish. She is super wet at this point. I hold her tight and went for DFK again but this time she avoided my mouth. I asked why she isn’t kissing me anymore? She said she doesn’t want to taste her LS juice…

We get into a few more positions and when we got to doggy she starts screaming: “lao gong lao gong nei gei wo, lao gong!” I ride her hard, tit and ass grabbing whilst driving my shaft deep inside her. I pull out, pulled off the dom and drove my shaft into her mouth and shot a full round and some mini-rounds into it. She holds it all in her mouth like a champ and spits it into the bin once I’m done.

She wanted to kiss me but I noticed a drop of cum on her lips and pushed back. She did that on purpose! We laugh - she just gave me a taste of my own medicine. Cheeky,

Showered, brushed my teeth again, paid and tipped, hugged, kissed and left still dripping in my pants thinking about what just happened.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
guysty   23-8-2019 18:13  Karma  +2   Great report
Johnnyr555   23-8-2019 16:09  Karma  +8   Nice. Was considering to pay this one a visit. Thanks for helping me decide.
seitas   23-8-2019 12:33  Karma  +2   Nice! FF's girls are usually pretty good in terms of service
batman108   23-8-2019 11:06  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Rayguy   23-8-2019 06:03  Karma  +1   Nice