Font size: S M L
Wish 2x

Date & Time of Session: Aug 5th
Name: Lili (1st time)
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Body: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 1600, 90 minutes, I got the "SPA" package (now it's 1500)
Repeat: Yes, I did!
I had been away from the massage scene since forever but this was the general strike day and I had nothing to do so I went there without calling first - I took a chance.
This "SPA package" includes a bathtub session which is just really good. I like to splurge sometimes so I went for it and it was an afternoon to remember, I barely did 10 minutes of massage, the rest was all play.
Really great session, fantastic BJ - It's just weird with a plastic bag on but whatever, still great.
It was such a memorable session that I kept thinking about it for days. 5 stars!

Date & Time of Session: Aug 17th
Name: unknown
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Body: 3/5
Service: 3.0/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 1300, 90 minutes (I got the Nuru package)
Repeat: not with this girl
This session was such a let down. I decided to try the Nuru package (btw, all packages are cheaper now).
The moment I saw this girl I knew the conection was not going to be great. This reminds me of when I first met Annie (back then she had another name) in 2011 and had a so-so experience with one of the girls. But just like then, this time Annie was not around, Ruby was in charge and by the time the session started going downhill it was to late to ask for help...
It was a half-decent BJ this time, very average. Very limited intimacy.
I mean, the Spa is so nice and we pay top dollar, but the girls have to make an effort otherwise I'd rather hang on to the money and go to TST.
No hard feelings, though. I'm still going to come back because the first session was so memorable...I'm just going to give clearer instructions next time.

Recent Ratings
pierrot   27-8-2019 09:54  Karma  +4   Favorable
princeandnpg   27-8-2019 05:48  Acceptance  +2   Gotta get that connection...
dhhddhhdhot   22-8-2019 17:31  Acceptance  +1