Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 1500, 40 min
Repeat: never

Saw this add on Locanto earlier in the week but couldn't find time away from work. As i was cruising Mongkok tonight i get a text from the agent that she's free tonight. So i said sure I will be there in 20 minutes.

Strange thing, I had to take a picture of the hotel front door before i could get the room number.

She opens the door and is obviously not the girl in the pics but she is petite and cute so i say OK expecting awesome service for 1500. So i pay up. Was I ever wrong.

She undresses me, which i like, and is attentive in the shower with an extra strong washing of LB. I'm hopeful even though boobs are sagging from obvious breastfeeding, She has definitely had a kid but that does not mean she will be bad at this. However, her BJ is just loud sucking on the shaft. She won't take it ib her mouth even with a condom on!!! WTF!!!

We go to main event and i have to say it is not bad, first cowgirl, then mish and to doggy. She works hard in all 3 and i am poubding hard as i am angry about the crappy non-BJ. Rode her for a good 20 minutes until we get in lying down doggy, she tightens up and i a lot jamming deep in with each of like 6-7 shots. She gives me a thumbs up that i was good.

I collapse on the bed. I went hard at it and got a nice workout. She heads straight for the shower then calls for me to clean up after she is done. I come out dress and leave. She doesn't want to chit-chat at all.

On my way to MTR, i text agent with my complaints about lack of value for 1500. Agent replies i have other girls in this hotel. I say, can i have one for free to make up for that shit service? Agent says i am very funny. I say I ain't laughing, dude.

I guess if it had been half the price it would have been Ok, but that was a ripoff

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   19-8-2019 11:23  Karma  +4   charge to experience brother
Petay_1283   18-8-2019 12:50  Karma  +5   you really thought you would get a free girl? LOL
hktomcruise   17-8-2019 15:12  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing bro
69lover   17-8-2019 11:29  Karma  +3   
cityguy   17-8-2019 10:54  Karma  +2   the moment they ask for a pic you should walk.
hklim   17-8-2019 09:27  Karma  +2   bad luck mate
BootBoot   17-8-2019 08:21  Acceptance  +3   Sorry to hear about your shit experience. The pics on the ad are from a girl on Social Media called Gatita Yan