Subject: [Vietnam][HCMC]Kim Huy Massage With BBBJ and CIM!
bugatti
Carnal Conqueror

UID 86825
Digest Posts 0
Credits 226
Posts 12
Karma 226
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2019 12:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Vietnam][HCMC]Kim Huy Massage With BBBJ and CIM!

Whatsup guys,

Got to Kim Huy few days ago,
Address: Nguyen Cu Trinh 220, D1, HCMC.
its actually a hotel, the action is at the 6st floor.
So parked my bike in the basement, and got in the elevator straight to 6st floor.
There will be a desk with a hot girl behind it asking what package you want.
VIP:60min:300k
Thai VIP: 90MIN:500K
THAI VIP:120MIN:700K
ONSEN:120MIN:870K, this one the girl with shower with you together lol
THAI SUPERVIP: 120MIN:1M 2 girls massage you.

These prices are the room prices, you also have to tip them usually the room price, so double.
i had the thai vip so i paid 1M, but if you download the camapro app you will get a discount if you show them the code.

So a dude led me to the waiting room with relaxing chairs.
waited like 2 min and led me to the room, okay not too shabby, but not very high end either.
The room was in front of the desk so i was not very comfortable, like damn other customers walk past it all the time.
I waited till the girl came, then i requested a new room. okey good, one in the back.
The girl was number 17, okay she is cute. But not that pretty, pretty dissapointed and i never have the balls to request another one.
So i went in the sauna for few min and the showered me after that, felt pretty good.
Dried me and got on the massage table, haven't shot in a while so i was pretty excited.
Massaged my back for a bit and my legs nothing special, but i bought the thai vip room. so the took her shirt off and rubbed her tits on my legs and back.
Nah, nothing special. After 10 min or something she started to lick my neck , so this is when fun begins.
Slowly she goes down to my twig, licked my cherries first. i hoped for some rimming so i opened my legs a little but no, thats fine...
Sucked my twig and i got so excited i asked if i can shoot in her mouth. she says, is it necessary, because i dont really like CIM . i said if you don't want to you don't have to, she agreed to do it anyways. soo thats good. kept on sucking till i came in her mouth , now that felt gooood! , kept sucked till everything was out and went straight to the sink to spit and some listerine,

Felt like going home after shooting, so i showered myself but she insisted on showering me.
Got to the desk, paid the tip, and got to the basement to get my bike and got away balls emptied.

Its not a bad massage parlor but its not as high end as Minh Tam.

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   28-8-2019 10:25  Karma  +4   
viking0812   18-8-2019 11:39  Acceptance  +1   
daytripper   16-8-2019 17:05  Karma  +8   I like a team player
RockyRockstar   16-8-2019 16:07  Karma  +5   Nice do like a CIM!