Karma 113
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2019 08:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA - California] JingXi

Hello fellow Punters, was feeling the urge to unload and normally I would go to an AMP to get the job done as I dont really know where else to go. Usually I only end with a HJ and if im lucky enough, the girl would offer the FS.

However, I need not hope today for the FS because an old friend of mine introduced me to an agent who has a selection of girls that will offer the full service guaranteed   

Date & Time of Session:  12 Aug About 3 pm
Name: Jing Xi
Agent: private
Face:  8/10, pretty asian gal (pretty similar to pic)
Body: 9/10, thicc in a good way
Skill: 8/10, she knows how to handle a man
Service: 9/10, doing her best
Price: $120 USD + $20 tip
WIR: probably would since it was such a great time.

It was a hot California day and I had the urge to let loose, as mentioned before, I usually go to a AMP to get the job done, but luckily I came across an old friend who told me about an agent who has girls that offer full service. I was immediately intrigued and quickly asked my friend to spill the beans. In order to these special services, you actually need a recommendation from someone who has been there before since this stuff ain't legal around here and for security reasons. With my friends help and recommendation, I was in  contact with the agent through WeChat and I was shown the wide variety of girls available. After browsing through the photos, this one beauty caught my eye and I arranged for some action. Booking was easy, but my friend did warn me that some of these photos are heavily photoshopped so don't be too disappointed. I was set for 3 pm and my heart was racing and pounding just as if I were getting it in for the first time again

As I arrived on scene, I was nervous and my heart was racing as I knocked on the door. A man in his 40s opened the door and greeted me to come inside (must be the security guy). I sat in the living room as I waited in anticipation and excitement. After a brief moment, a stunning girl approached me and led me by the hand upstairs.   Once we entered the room, LB was already rock solid and the girl giggled while giving me a light peck on the cheeks. We undressed and entered the shower where she helped clean me and LB up real nice and clean. Dried off then it was off to the bed for a great time. This girl was very pretty and similar to the photos that were shown.

She started off with some light kisses and a catbath, which eventually turned into a CBJ. While she was busy doing her job, I was groping all parts of here body and exploring this beautiful art of work. After a few minutes of CBJ, we proceeded onto the main event. Dom was already in place and she started off in some CG. Some slight moans were turning me on, but I could not tell if this were real of fake. After I couple minutes, I felt as if I was about to     , but I maintained composure and put her into some doggy to pound it from behind. A couple minutes later, I put her on her back and proceeded to pound her in mish. A couple more pumps and then I into her sweet hole. We finished up and she showered me once again
She gave me one more light peck on the lips as I paid her the money. I left feeling a lot lighter and with a big smile on my face.

Overall, the experience and service was great. Big thanks to my friend for introducing me to this paradise. So more info about this place, it is a nice residential house. Neat 2 story house that had 3 rooms upstairs (1 master and 2 regular rooms) I was lucky enough to get the master bedroom (which has the shower inside the room). The service was really great and I will certainly return again in the near future. I've attached a picture of the girl that the agent showed me. For a price of $140, it was defintely worth the money since I would normally be paying about $100 at an AMP hoping for the FS.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sl0wdog   17-9-2019 08:16  Acceptance  +1   
Weelock   14-9-2019 18:29  Karma  +5   PM me the agent wechat thks
iammistab   31-8-2019 21:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jeffzeke   22-8-2019 13:26  Karma  +10   nice find, welcome to the boards.
swarley_stinson   21-8-2019 15:46  Karma  +3   Great find! Would you mind sharing Wechat info? Thanks.
Goguma   20-8-2019 23:07  Acceptance  +1   Wechat info?
Tybear   16-8-2019 23:18  Karma  +1   SGV = San Gabriel Valley ?
aardvok   15-8-2019 12:59  Acceptance  +1   Nice! I’m in SoCal too. Can I please get the WeChat contact?
ImageCreator   15-8-2019 12:38  Acceptance  +1   No real information here. California? Yeah, that narrows it down. Provider? Link?
feddy1   15-8-2019 12:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Great report.. Good punt & fun
David.youngson   15-8-2019 11:58  Karma  +3   Nice rack
batman108   15-8-2019 09:45  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
wahnizzel   15-8-2019 09:34  Acceptance  +1   very nice! and the place you went to sounds familiar~