Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2019 05:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA - Washington DC] Apple @ VIP Massage

Thread Subject:
Date & Time of Session:  Aug. 5
Name:  Apple
Nationality & Language: Korean. Speaks Korean and decent English
Face:  5/5 (has done plastic surgery, might be a turn off for some guys that like all natural)
Body:  4/5 (spinner, B cups)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: $60 House + $140 tip
Repeat: Yes

Please bear with me as this is my first report on this site. I've heard of Apple for awhile, but I never had a chance to really check her out whenever she visited. I heard she was finally visiting again so I decided to check her out. She's very pretty and some would compare her to a late 20's kpop star. Since I speak Korean, she was able to get pretty comfortable with me. Her massage is very good and thorough. Occasionally she would tease the boys and give a little giggle.

After the flip, she asked me what ending I wanted. I'm an all or nothing guy and I said I wanted the full. She smiled and said okay. She started off with a CBJ (which is pretty typical for the AMPs in the area). To be honest, I wasn't really a fan of her BJ because it was a little teethy which I don't like. She did give attention to some BLS which was great. I had her lay down and went for some DATY. She was clean and tasty and very wet. I'm glad she hadn't put on lube just yet lol. When she was wet enough, we went through a few positions. I was hoping to see if I could get some Lfk/DFK, but she didn't seem like that was her thing. I'm hoping on a repeat visit she'll loosen up a little and do BBBJ and add some LFK/DFK.

I definitely recommend Apple if you're in the DC area. I think she'll be here for a few more weeks.

Recent Ratings
69lover   15-8-2019 23:21  Karma  +3   Thanks!
jeffzeke   14-8-2019 12:19  Karma  +8   welcome to the boards, thanks for this review.
aurufc   14-8-2019 11:00  Karma  +5   Welcome and great 1st report. A photo from her profile will get more K from bros. Also, thx for input in US section al ...