Reading Access 30
Registered 25-10-2011
Location Singpaore
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2019 10:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[South East Asia][Malaysia] TheSugarBook/SA Perspective

Hello all,

About 10 months ago, I came across this sugar baby website.
There are a few of them. I guess in the Rest of the World, SA is pretty dominant.
While in this region, TheSugarBook has more listing than SA.

I was under the impression that these SB (sugar baby) are for short/long term and do not do pay per meet (PPM).
I accepted the rules and actually found 1 local Malaysian SB early this year.
To all Malaysian readers out here, she is studying in a private university in Kampar (you guys know which University I am referring too)
Unfortunately, after 1 month of arrangement + an all expanse paid trip to Bali (there was no sex involved in both), she decided to call it quit citing lack of time for me.
I do not blame her and respected her decision, although she owed me sex for the 2 things listed above.

Few months after the "break-up", she contacted me again as she need money, said she is sorry for mistreating me.. blah blah..
She left that website but want to "engage" with me to earn money.
Made a deal for RM1000 per pop.

Face: Cute
Body: Slim and slender, 165 cm. Great legs. I am more of a leg + slender person than boobs. From
Boobs: A cup, small
BBBJ: Fucking enthusiastic
FJ: Tight as shit. I do enjoy after a deep bj, she mounted for CG.
WIR: Yes, her blowjob and sex made up for the lack in the boobs department.
MYR 1k per shot is still relative a good deal for a fresh tight pussy Chinese university girl in Malaysia.

My 2 cents this SB dating website.
During my searching, I managed to found so far 2 uni girls in Manila offering PPM with sex.
Price quoted was 10k PHP and 13k PHP respectively, which I think is quite over-priced.
I reckon it was for 1 shot only.
Thus I did not partake in their offer and politely decline them.
I still have their Whatapps, just in case if small head takes over big head.
I read a report here on a guy who found a working girl in SA while he is in Bali.

Just sharing with the community here there is other avenue to find girls in this region.
The sunk cost would be the subscription fee to these websites.
The another challenge is to filter out the girls from looking for exclusivity to finding those who want quick money via PPM.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
zennor   17-8-2019 06:12  Karma  +5   A long slog to get there...
blast77   16-8-2019 15:11  Karma  +8   Didn't know this other website
jezzzz   16-8-2019 10:07  Karma  +4   
paladin310   15-8-2019 05:13  Karma  +4   Further evidence why I call it "Seeking ATM" :). Thanks for the report.
tempintern   15-8-2019 02:10  Karma  +2   
batman108   15-8-2019 00:40  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
MRGold   14-8-2019 11:45  Karma  +4   You flew her to Bali and not even a bj? Would’ve changed hotel room keys
Petay_1283   14-8-2019 11:40  Karma  +8   
hotjac   13-8-2019 17:58  Karma  +4   Ouch - she looks so hot but she really took you for a ride.
marco81   13-8-2019 13:34  Karma  +4   for the trouble you went through before you finally could make the pop
WalterTheWhite   13-8-2019 12:43  Karma  +5   You took her on vacation and she didn’t fuck???
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2019 18:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
ouch - it should have been ...

How this should read:

I took her for a trip to Bali and ended each evening  with a big sloppy bbbj, before she mounted me cowgirl and let me play with her nipples until they popped out like a car's cigarette lighter.

Then I would flip her mish with her legs over my shoulder and pump her like a Jack rabbit hitting bottom with every fifth ball's deep thrust! On the nights I wasn't too used up, and wasn't being lazy, I'd flip her around again and bang her doggy with such enthusiasm the slapping sounds of hips on her curvy butt soon had neighbors banging on the wall insisting we quiet down.  However, being much too mesmerized watching her much bigger than a handful breasts swaying to and fro in the mirror to really pay much attention to them.

On waking up every morning, one of her warm and soft hands was always wrapped around lb, and if it grew she was ready with more caressing and would twist around to reintroduce him to ls in spooning position - every day for seven days!

That's what happened when I found a little hottie, named Cat, who I met on Lavalife, and took her from Hong Kong to Thailand for a week several years ago.

She met me at HKG flying in from Vancouver, and already had a room for us at the airport Regal Hotel. We were making out in one of their oversized showers within 40 minutes of collecting my bags.  Costs were $3000HK for her plus all travel, and entertainment costs. Plus, the kicker - any and all shopping she wanted to do. All in was about $20,000HK - worth every penny and some!

Sorry to hijack the thread - but that's what you should expect at least part of when you take a web-mate for a trip.

[ Last edited by  hotjac at 13-8-2019 18:44 ]

Recent Ratings
paladin310   15-8-2019 05:15  Karma  +4   Big baller!
flowmon   14-8-2019 00:19  Karma  +5   Bang, bang, bang