Face: 7+
Body:  8+
Skill: 8
Service: 8+
GFE: can be
PSE: can be
Price & Session Length:  90min, 880RMB no tips
Repeat: Y

This is my favorite non-FS p4p I've found in mainland. Find excuses to go Ningbo so I can stop by here. Sometimes you don't want to be doing all the work, we are paying after all. You also don't want to be dodging cops and/or wondering what that moldy smell is. This first place is still operational, although I don't see it being so for long due to stricter rules. Anyway, go while it lasts.

Located in 5 star new hotel, no worry for safety or ambience. Agent has clear and multiple pics for each girl. I've tried 4-5 of them, all good in terms of looks. No fatties. Service had good and better. Well trained. Full nude playtime + massage. Massage can be good, ask the agent. Have very young, no old aunties. All have soft hands, none of the callouses of some other massage places. Sometimes BJ is with wrap, depend on the girl. In SH I would gladly pay 1200-1500 for this.

Since located in hotel, you can also consider to book a room and call up. Then its up to your negotiating skills.. D

Generally the Ningbo massage places have higher quality girls, who are younger and more service oriented. Maybe due to less customers or lots of biz customer only. Who knows. There is another I can recommend across from the Raffles.

Recent Ratings
dragoneye86   29-8-2019 06:30  Karma  +3   Awesome
Geilo6969   27-8-2019 04:47  Acceptance  +1   Could you please share the ID, thanks!
UncleDad   14-8-2019 01:20  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
Neo777   13-8-2019 14:53  Acceptance  +1   Nice Thanks for report. Do you have contact of agent or hotel name ?
hotjac   12-8-2019 21:36  Karma  +3   Good info thanks for sharing