Subject: CWB - Lucky Spa - Cutie Minnie Ms. Rey (Outcall - Full Service)
vercetti08
Lustful Lord

UID 38531
Digest Posts 0
Credits 506
Posts 218
Karma 502
Acceptance 76
Reading Access 40
Registered 23-1-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-8-2019 13:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CWB - Lucky Spa - Cutie Minnie Ms. Rey (Outcall - Full Service)

Date & Time of Session:  12 August 2019 - 10:45am
Nationality & Language: Thai Native, Conversational English
Face: 5/5   
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price: Quoted for 1,400hkd (90 mins full service including tip and taxi fare)

After reading a positive review of Ms. Rey, I decided to check her availability thru Lucky Spa's Whatsapp.
Asked if they do Outcall massage at home, booking was very smooth and was set at 10:45am (I worked graveyardshift at the airport last night so I hurriedly went home from Tung Chung to NTK this morning).

Ms. Rey arrived around 11:00am (a bit late but no problem) and I was stunned how cute she was in person. As what the other review said she is more prettier in person, nice and smooth body, pussy is not shaved but no problem anyways.

So onto the session, started a bit of light massage for 15 mins., but things went interesting when she started teasing me. We did LFK, suck her titties and DATY which we enjoy and gave her a rimming that make her moans wilder and her pussy wet. Fuck her nice and slow in Missionary and blow my load while we were doing CG. We cuddled after the deed and happily talk like lovers.

She said her last working day will be on Wednesday but her flight is this coming Friday. A positive experience and nice girl if you prefer petite girl.

Kudos also to Lucky Spa that provided a very smooth booking. I highly recommend them for their Outcall Service.

Recent Ratings
frogtaru   12-8-2019 20:36  Karma  +3   she's amazing right?
ramont   12-8-2019 15:38  Karma  +5   Sounds like the thing to do is visit tomorrow. Build relationship. Get contact & book independently on Thursday.
viking0812   12-8-2019 14:31  Acceptance  +1