Registered 9-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 12-8-2019 01:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Petite Ruby in North Point

Thread Subject: Petite Ruby in North Point
Date & Time of Session:  around lunchtime Aug 2019
Name:  Ruby
Link: https://go141.com/en/A22531-NP-M ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality & Language: Local. Speaks decent English as we only spoke in English but she speaks Canto
Age: I am bad wirh age but I would say definitely past 30s
Face:  Has the ( ) smile line on her face but not ugly
Body:  Pocket size small and breasts and ass are right to her small frame
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length:  30mins 600HKD
Repeat: Yes and No (aee reprt for details)

I called Ruby about just aroud noon but she said she wasn't free so I ended up calling Betty also Fok Ying which I regretted but that is for another time. So while still in the stairwell of Fok Ying feeling very pissed, I called Ruby again and she told me I could come over now.
Her DB pictures are legit though I thought she'd be taller. She is really small and has an even smaller dog at her place (yes she has a pooch). She has a really nice personality though I feel if we had been talking in Canto, she'll definitely be a chatterbox.

First before anything she rasied concerns on potential big size of my dick while I was still fully clothed. I am a big guy so she assumed correctly. She said she had a really small pussy and she would find it difficult servicing other customers the rest of the day after sex with me. Mind you this was about lunchtime and I was her first customer for the day. Now, we talked about this a bit almost like 2 friends bargaining on who pays for what round of drinks so it was a really comfortable convo.
Anyway, we agreed if she didn't feel comfortable with my size, we'd call it quits and settle for a HJ or BJ. Then she told me to take care of her if we indeed had sex and be gentle. No problem.

Ruby got to work, sucking my nipples, one hand stroking my thighs and dick, the other hand stroking my ears and hair while she was standing on the ground bend over me as I was laying flat with back on the bed. After about 5mins, she go on thed bed knelt infront and continue to lick me from chest down to just before my cock. She we going to start talking but I told her talk time was over and smiled. She smiled back. After a few more minutes my dude had shown it' true self, hard as a rock.

She immediately said ah " I am sure, I cannot. My pussy too small. Your dick too big". After a while, we settled on CBJ. Again convo was relaxed and I didn't feel grumpy like usually would. She capped me and began sucking, she slid her small towards me and I started to playing with a pussy almost a 3/4 69 position. O yeh, she has a really really small pussy. My gosh. She let me play with proper though with my fingers.
She then across me and began to suction better, not great but ok enough for me to start tingling. It was all mouth not hands getting in the way.

She does have a nice small body, I must say and I guess the connection that we made me feel even "tinglier". She has a boob job but it's perfect for her size and was sucking on everytime they swung by and she was sucking with some nice body movement.
The time had come and I gave every indication of it, she then brought her in for support, tightening the mouth suction, increased the intensity of the slurping and leaned her breast body more firmly on me.   . That's it.

She already mentioned 600HKD 30mins for sex and CBJ as a package and without sex would still be 600. No regrets here.

No sex but the CBJ was one of the better ones I had had in a while.
So repeat? For Sex, not possible. She even told me her name in chinese Sai Sai Lap ( or something) meant small.
To get my pipe drained, yes I will visit her again.

[ Last edited by  2200 at 12-8-2019 01:48 ]

Recent Ratings
frogtaru   12-8-2019 20:40  Karma  +3   nice! was it hard to get to/inside her building or did she meet you downstaris or something?
hotjac   12-8-2019 14:06  Karma  +5   Nice find - thanks for sharing. I've always had a think for small perfectly formed. Is she local or only around for a f ...
hkpunter999   12-8-2019 06:10  Karma  +4