Registered 9-2-2016
Location Newport City
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2019 10:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shy YoYo CWB

Name: YoYo
Date & Time of Session:  9th Aug 2019
Location: Room 2, Flat H, 5/F, Phoenix Apt., 54 - 70 Lee Garden Rd., Causeway Bay
Link: http://go141.com/en/A39300-CB-Massage-YoYo.html
Nationality and language: Mainland, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $500 1/2hour
Repeat: Maybe

I had been eyeing YoYo in Phoenix for a while now, and I figured that I would try her out after work.  Seeing as I probably would be stuck in Tai Po all day on Saturday due to the stupid protest!  YoYo was available when I rang her bell, she answered the door in a black dress that showed off her figure very nicely.  It seem that I interrupted her while she was eatting dinner.  I apologized.  "It is OK" she smiled "I don't mind since you are so handsome!"     I told her she could finish her dinner and I will wait.  She asked if I was in a hurry.  I told her "No, please take you time and eat your dinner."  YoYo gave me a bottle of water.  I sat on a chair and did some work on my phone while she ate.  "You can sit next to me and watch the news" she offered.  I declined as I didn't want her to feel that I was rushing her.  After she ate we chatted for a bit.  YoYo is very pretty and looks exactly like her ad but she has a slight belly.  She asked if I had seen her 141 ad.  I told her yes.  She says that she gets some business from her 141 ad.  But some people turn her down because they think her picture is fake.  I can honestly say it isn't.  YoYo looks exactly like her ad picture.  We stripped down and washed up.  YoYo complemented my body and asked how I stay in shape.  I told that I am a martial artist.  She asked a few questions about my martial arts training.  We dried off and got down to business.  She gave me a catbath followed by a cbj.  YoYo keep her eyes on me the whole time.  She changed the coat and rode me as I played with her tits.  After a bit I sat up and fed on her tits as she rode me.  I grabbed her ass and started fucking her in the sitting position.  We changed to missionary and fucked her until I shot my load    She took the coat of my lb and clean him off.  I laid down and rested while she sat next to me.  YoYo was rubbing my arms and torso.  "You are very handsome" she smiled.  "And you are very beautiful" I replied.  "I don't think I am that pretty" she said.  I reassured her that she is very beautiful.  "Thank you" she smiled.  She started asked me about if I ever took part in any martial arts contest.  If I ever got hurt or injured.  After a bit we jumped in the shower.  YoYo kept complementing me on my physique and saying how handsome I was.  "I bet you are really young" she said.  I told her I was 36.  She asked "How is it possible that you look so young?  I thought you are 25 or 28 at least!!!"  I explained it was genetics!  "You are very lucky" she replied "You are handsome and don't look your age"  We got dried off and dressed.  I paid her.  Gave her a hug after I paid her.  "That felt really nice" she smiled "very comforting"  She asked me to come back soon as I lefted her place.

Recent Ratings
like2bonk   13-8-2019 17:25  Karma  +5   +5 for being so handsome
wky912   12-8-2019 13:19  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for your report
bt919   12-8-2019 13:00  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   11-8-2019 22:30  Karma  +2   Thank you!
Freelancer   11-8-2019 18:48  Karma  +8   Favorable
hotjac   11-8-2019 16:40  Karma  +5   Doable - very doable, thanks for recommending her