Karma 268
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2019 05:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Beware “UC“ agent - rogue sons of b****

Name:  b243? it doesn't matter with this shop I can tell u that they don't care who you've booked
Date & Time of Session:  03 Aug 2019
Link: https://go141.com/en/A99542-TST-HoneyGirls-b243.html
Nationality & Language:  Chinese, Mandarin
Agent: a real piece of work, on TG
Age: early 20s; genuinely young. Girl was OK, pity that she working under piece of s*it agent
Face:  somewhat similar but good luck booking her
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5, she did try
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 45mins BBBJ, FS, CIM
Repeat:  I blocked the agent. lucky for him I would have cracked his face had he been in front of me . So, I'm unlikely to return

I hardly pull my keyboard out but when there's something so good it's out of this world, I may do do. On the other hand, when I encounter something so bad that it would be unfair for other bros to experience what I went through, I will also speak up.

Agent UC is a real piece of work. First time and you can bet it'll also definitely be my last. All bros, heed my warning. I loathe these type of temporary set ups that won't be around for long. I requested for a shaved girl advertised on TG, made a specific time, arrived on time, and got shown to her room, and did not realize until she stripped that I was the victim of their b&s bullshit.

Luckily for me the girl UC randomly allocated me was actually OK, young.and eager to please. But I really wanted a shaved girl on this occasion and this really pissed me off to the max. I messaged the agent butt naked saying wtf? In which the clown replied that the girl I requested for already left. So wtf? Isn't this something that you say when I requested for that girl you fuck?! I think this is quite common sense that the fucker lacked. I asked to change but the clown ignored me, surprise surprise, as money already paid at start. At the same time I felt bad for this girl as she was just sitting there waiting for me butt naked but with a untrimmed bush full of pubes lol.

Since I had already paid I went thru with it and the girl did her best to please. I did have trouble getting in the mood as I was fucking pissed! Struggled thru the motions and did the deed with a half limpy dick. Just can't let go of how rogue operators like UC get away with such shenanigans so non chalently. These idiots should not even get one business at all and they need to fuck off and do another job instead of scamming us of our hard earned money. Super fucking pissed off.

I was frank with the girl about what happened and when even your own girls complain about your B&S habits and what a shit house agent you are (apparently this practice is a norm with UC that even their own girls themselves get annoyed at it), then it really speaks volume about how you treat your customers.

So there, beware to all bros and for my birthday wish this year, I will use it on praying for mothertruckers like UC to go out of business asap, and for good. To hell with UC

And if you are reading this by chance Mr. UC prick, well I just want to say, Fuck you buddy, fuck you. It would be my pleasure to cravk you in your face, asshole.

PS: I do not condone any violence under any circumstances , except for agents such as UC lol. UC = Ur a Cunt

Peace !

[ Last edited by  babyrolla at 6-8-2019 05:43 ]

Recent Ratings
M3V8   29-8-2019 21:03  Karma  +4   LOL. Thanks for the heads up tho. Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience.
69lover   13-8-2019 04:16  Acceptance  +3   
godisdead   12-8-2019 18:58  Karma  +5   Thanks got taking one for the team
witty   11-8-2019 18:55  Karma  +4   
ever121   10-8-2019 16:50  Acceptance  +1   
pushkin13   7-8-2019 18:54  Acceptance  +3   
xooxer   7-8-2019 00:38  Karma  +3   
ImageCreator   6-8-2019 23:00  Acceptance  +1   You would have broken his face? Over a B&S? LOL! Keyboard warrior and a tool
manhands   6-8-2019 21:03  Karma  +4   That’s why I switched to walk ups...
C090409920   6-8-2019 15:29  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing!
shockr   6-8-2019 14:51  Karma  +5   Thanks for letting us know about this shit agent.
ramont   6-8-2019 11:31  Karma  +5   Unfortunately, B&S is pretty common
BootBoot   6-8-2019 07:32  Karma  +3   Favorable - sorry to hear about the shit experience. I had the same with LV
babyrolla
Carnal Conqueror

UID 88195
Digest Posts 0
Credits 271
Posts 30
Karma 268
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2019 16:54  Profile P.M. 
Thanks all for your response. I accept that B&S is pretty common. But we should not let it be a norm and these agents must have no place in the business.

I've been long time client of several established agents that NEVER B&S, long time because B&S is a huge no no in my books and such agents have NEVER, in my many years of punting experience with them, fucked me.over with a B&S as all it takes is once for me.

You must also understand that all pics are definitely photoshopped but that will still give you the ability to judge whether who you have is the same girl you asked for.

Anyhow happy punting and fuck UC
babyrolla
Carnal Conqueror

UID 88195
Digest Posts 0
Credits 271
Posts 30
Karma 268
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2019 15:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 babyrolla's post

@imagecreator I actually would. just like how I'd do it to you too ;) but hey, why warrior with a tool who keyboard warriors over the same thing you are mocking? thanks for the karma though, prick. try being useful next time and contribute rather than just be a keyboard warrior

Recent Ratings
ImageCreator   11-8-2019 00:20  Acceptance  +1   rest assured, the last thing you would or could do to me is break my skull. Unlike you, no doubt, I actually train. Fe ...
BootBoot   8-8-2019 19:13  Karma  +3   Excellent
babyrolla
Carnal Conqueror

UID 88195
Digest Posts 0
Credits 271
Posts 30
Karma 268
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2019 16:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 babyrolla's post

Lol tough guy still yapping like a keyboard warrior, and this hero trains . Come on then, name a time place other than your keyboard tough guy . In fact someone should ban this lil prick, all I ever did was try to contribute and tough guy comes along talking shit, discouraging other would be contributors coz tough guy is such a warrior at his keyboard and trains st jcking off  so he says. And I actually believe him
Lmao
babyrolla
Carnal Conqueror

UID 88195
Digest Posts 0
Credits 271
Posts 30
Karma 268
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2019 16:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 babyrolla's post

@imagecreator you work for UC? or are you UC? How often u train commenting on other people's post talking shit? Yeah u right u train in that sense, unlike me. If u are UC then u got my number. Call me up and I promise u I will show up and see how hard you train

[ Last edited by  babyrolla at 13-8-2019 16:39 ]

Recent Ratings
ramont   13-8-2019 23:17  Acceptance  +1   let it go