Link: http://go141.com/en/A99308-TST-HoneyGirls-FF989.html
Agent: FF
Nationality & Language: Mando
Face:  8/10 she's cute, on that maybe even too cute side
Body:  9/10 she has amazing boobs, one point off for the flat ass
Skill: 8/10, if you're there for the boobs, since I didn't fuck her
Price & Session Length:  1100HKD + 200 tip
WIR: if I wanna spray some juice all over a pair of amazing tits, hellyeah

So I spent almost the entire week dry. My creampie girl was out of town and I was feeling down. At some point I felt like I wanted to spray that huge load over a pair of equally huge boobs. Just the simple pleasure of creaming tits is all I wanted.
For that I perused FF's offers and was torn between 989 and 851. 989 won because she's a G cup, compared to the E cups of 851. Also, 989 has a video where you can see those bad girls in motion. She looked innocent in the photos, more so than 851 who probably has some slut in her. But goddamn it I wanted size!
I rang FF and arranged for the meeting. He told me the same price, no matter what I do with her. As long as I don't stay over the limit, 45min to 1hr, I was golden.
It's the usual TST affair, go to the lobby, wait for room number, head up, girl opens. The drill is the drill.
She told me later to call her Fan, so I'll continue to call her Fan from now on.
Fan opened the door first by hiding behind it. With her soft little voice she told me to come in.
Fan's a knockout. She's so goddamn cute and has a shy manner. She was wearing one of those crop-tops that dangle off her huge boobs like curtains, and simple blue panties. Around her neck she had a diamond choker, which I have a weak spot for. Her eyes are huge, inviting, her face smooth like a porcelain doll. She has a miniature ass since all of her weight is in those G-G-Gigantic boobs. She doesn't know any English, so she just points to her and says "Fan."
I came in closer and I hugged her, kissed around a bit to make her feel a bit more relaxed. Fan felt like pudding in my hands. She has very soft skin, and you can feel she takes care of herself, since she obviously goes for the gravure idol niche. She motioned me to the shower and I grabbed her by the hand and nodded that she has to come with me. Fan giggled and started to take my clothes off.
Keeping with the innocent vibe she gasped when she saw the pole. I love it when Asian girls do that, since I am bigger by all standards, and by theirs I'm goddamn Lex. I took off her shirt and when those two G cups came out my eyes probably popped. I could feel the weight of those things, and if she mashed them in my face with full force she'd probably break my skull. Let me die a happy man. It's either that or getting suffocated by facesitting.
Naked as we finally were, except for her choker which I told her to keep on, we went into the shower. She noticed that I was clean when I came in because I smell like a hooker on Saturday, so she just rinsed me off. What was most important was that I get to play with those boobs, and I was playing for keeps. I mashed them around in my hands, sucked on them, bit them gently, I had my way with them, and Fan was more than eager to let me. Her moans were hushed and giggly. With her hands both free she massaged the pole and balls. She has some kink in her.
I was tired of the shower so I brushed off as quickly as I could and literally dragged her to the bed. I threw her on the bed, on her back, straddled her and started fucking those tits. She was smiling and giggling while I was going full force titfuck. After a while she grabbed her tits herself and started mashing them against LB. I got tired after a while and laid back so she could finally put LB in her mouth. Fan is gentle, and can't deepthroat for shit. She would use a lot of tongue to make up for it, and was constantly massaging my balls. I would motion her to shift between sucking and titfucking and she did everything I said. As the cum was starting to get to my head I started to urge her to deepthroat more. I would slowly push her head down and she would gag a bit, pull up for air and smile at me. Then she'd try it again, kinky girl.
But I wanted to spray the load over those G-G-Gorgeous boobs. I pushed Fan off the bed and showed her to kneel in front of me while I stood. She started blowing me like that and I put both her hands on LB to show her to jerk it. She had the technique down, mouth and hand motion was great.
I was about to
I pushed her head off of LB, couldn't believe I was doing that, and she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. I disregarded that and shot a week's worth of load all the way down on her tits. It was a goddamn tsunami, it was everywhere. I Peter Northed those cups until they were full. At some point I alternated between her tits and her mouth. Fan was eager to lick the tip once I was done. She played with her boobs while the juice was dripping all over them.
I was spent, laid on the bed while she went to the shower.
When Fan was back she showed me that we still had time. I barely lasted for 20min. She suggested a massage, but I instead played with her boobs some more. Now, when high I'm lucky enough that I don't get soft if there's any kind of stimulation after I cum. So, I planted her mouth on the pole again, and she blew me one more time.
Couldn't shoot the second time. But it was glorious to see those boobs around LB again, and her cute face just going up and down the pole.
Once I knew there was no sense in continuing I told her to stop.
We groped each other on the bed some more, and I paid her once I was dressed.
Kiss on the cheek, and I was out.

[ Last edited by  stipe at 2-8-2019 03:42 ]

Recent Ratings
420man4life   2-8-2019 16:32  Acceptance  +1   Nice, curious are you willing to supply contact for the cream pie girl?
hotjac   2-8-2019 14:51  Karma  +6   Excellent find - thanks for sharing. I know where I'm going next time in HK
Stonecold   2-8-2019 12:51  Karma  +5   Favorable
BootBoot   2-8-2019 06:53  Karma  +3   Excellent
xooxer   2-8-2019 00:32  Karma  +3   Excellent