Reading Access 40
Registered 23-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2019 20:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
LV 448 at Sai Wan - You get what you pay for.. or not

Name: LV 448
Date & Time of Session:  30 July 2019
Link: http://go141.com/en/A99235-SaiWa ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality & Language:  Chinese, Mandarin
Agent: LV
Face:  2/5, It's similar to face on profile, but duller skin, bad teeth and no make up.
Body: 2/5, short petite, body is unlike the profile at all, small B tits.
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $700 20mins
Repeat:  no and not with this agent

So I decided to try a hotel girl this trip, near where I was staying. Not much action around this area, but I noticed there were a couple of hotel girls available for only $700, so I thought why not.
LV448 on profile looked like a cute little spinner, so I contacted the agent on whatsapp, and told him my preference.
Made my way to the hotel and called the agent again for room number.
The hotel they were housed in Sai Ying Pun was one of the really older hotels with like 10 tiny rooms per floor.
Rang the bell, and she opened, hiding behind the door, asking me to enter.

Ok at first sight, she resembled the picture slightly. However, it her hair was wet, seemed like she had just taken a shower. Her complexion was dark, and when she spoke, I could see gaps in her teeth. A bit of a turn off, but I was curious to see how it would go, because she did have some redeeming qualities: small petite nubile young thing frame, and she looked really young.

Second impressions was the hotel room looked like a dump and smelled like pussy, in a bad way.

She asked for payment upfront, to which I obliged after which I was led to the shower, where she helped clean me up.

Here's why things started going downhill, I was brought to the bed and asked to lie down, and she immediately started licking, no.. poking my nips with the tip of her tongue. there was no licking motion, there was no sucking. After only like a couple of minutes, she took out a dom and started giving me a cbj.
Thankfully I was getting hard from playing with her tits. After she got me hard with the cbj, she changed a new dom on lb, and asked me to get on top.
I tried to touch her pussy, but she was a bit annoyed and told me to put it in instead.
I started to slowly do her in missionary, but she had a grimace on her face. I asked if it hurt, to which she replied "no, hurry up".
A little annoyed, I quickened my thrusts, closed my eyes and imagine it was someone else  and started to fuck her hard.
Being the first punt of the trip, I came shortly after.

She got up to wash herself, and asked to help wash me as well, which at least was something. Noticed that the dom provided had a very sticky residue on LB, but luckily it washed off.

So it was a wham bam yes maam experience, really not worth the money. Sorry for the lousy report of a lousy experience, but i think this agent isn't good.

However if you're looking for some sort of a little girl lookalike, this gal might be your cup of tea.

PS: i noticed many of the wgs in HK now dont do BBBJ, all of my encounters in the last few months insisting on putting on a condom or some stupid plastic film wrap. Did some shit went down involving bbbj that created a scare?

Recent Ratings
like2bonk   7-8-2019 12:29  Karma  +5   
bt919   6-8-2019 13:31  Acceptance  +3   
hklim   3-8-2019 10:19  Karma  +2   ive tried to contact LV for the sai wan hotel girls but never got a reply - probably a good thing!
hotjac   2-8-2019 15:00  Karma  +5   Thanks for the warning
xooxer   2-8-2019 00:33  Karma  +3   
Rayguy   1-8-2019 23:21  Acceptance  +1   One bad experience with LV. Haven't tried again
BootBoot   1-8-2019 22:08  Karma  +3   I had a bad experience with Agent LV too
kole
Musky Member

UID 247467
Digest Posts 0
Credits 116
Posts 6
Karma 116
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 20
Registered 2-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2019 12:03  Profile P.M. 
i too had bad exp with agent LV. i am not sure if this is the girl i had cause they rotate them every few days but i booked with this agent at SYP and can confirm that everything the OP posted is accurate. Room sucks, girl sucks, payment up front, and gives poor services. The girl i had kept rushing me to cum and making fake moan noises. Finally i told her to stop the fake moans and stop rushing me. if you rush me i will cum in 1 hr if you actually gave decent services ill cum within 10 mins and out of here. she listen and obey...
babyrolla
Carnal Conqueror

UID 88195
Digest Posts 0
Credits 271
Posts 30
Karma 268
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2019 17:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 kole's post

lol. Nicely put. Too true. I once lambasted a girl for even uttering the word "hurry" in Chinese (快點). Basically the moment I heard that word I stopped everything and pulled my dick out of her cunt.. she subsequently apologised and told me she was supposedly new to the business. (just like how I am.also a virgin hah)

Regardless, I think I got my point across to her very loud and clear that in her line of business, the "hurry" word is one of the ultimate taboos that should never be uttered in this line.
like2bonk
Erotic Emperor

UID 4485
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2243
Posts 284
Karma 2230
Acceptance 261
Reading Access 60
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2019 12:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 lapcheong's post

the thing with LV gals, its very hit or miss. i honestly doubt that he vets through any of them.
and the lot of them are mainly in out 6 days on a tourist pass
initially i had pretty decent ones , looked alright, great service, even LV was alright in terms of attitude

and then in the past month the girls were scammy, asking for more money for BBBJ even though its usually the standard for them to offer BBBJ
quality of the gals also started to go downhill
the most annoying was LV double booking and when you turn up he just tells you to wait below
or refuses to tell you who is available until you arrive and then he will inform you
for 600-700 a pop its pretty no frills if you want quick relief
no service but just using them as receptacles to unload your cum

Recent Ratings
babyrolla   8-8-2019 15:26  Karma  +2   Wow asking for extra $$ for BBBJ? that's walk up standard from a hotel gal! I'd def call up the agent in front of the ...