Registered 14-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-7-2019 19:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Facefuck with Jasmine

Date & time of session: 18.7. 2019, 4PM
Name: Jasmine
Language: decent English
Place: Hing Loong Bld., Sheung Wan http://go141.com/en/A22712-SW-141Walk-ups-Jasmine.html
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 10/10
Damage: $500 + $200 tip
WIR: for a good facefuck for sure

Since I was in HK for a short while I decided to go ham on a throat. Jasmine was the obvious choice. Her skills are undeniable in the throat department.
So, I rang her via whatsapp and told her I wanted to fuck her face. Straight up. She was cool with it. I sent her a couple of gifs so she knows what's about to happen and she said she's fine with having it hard. Meeting for 4PM, the best time since it's relatively quiet. Deal done!
Smoke a blunt, get super horny until then. I show up on time, text her when I'm in front of Hing Loong so she knows it's me. I'm nice like that.
Jasmine has that MILF look. Her face is decent, not a stunner, but she oozes experience (and maybe more considering the amount of loads she's taken). She keeps in shape.
She was wearing only a thong and bra. As I entered she hugged me, kissed me on the cheek first and started ruffling my beard. Jasmine seemed fairly chirpy, must have caught her on a good day. I confirmed what I wanted, she jokingly gestured to her mouth and then showed me her ass and asked "No?" I sad I only felt like doing her mouth. I had fucking plans for other WGs, although I didn't tell her that. Then she grabbed my crotch and started licking her lips. Putting on a show since she doesn't remember me from back when I had short hair. Must have thought it was my first time, so being extra nice gives her a few points.
I was clean already, and hard since going up in the first place. A good blunt does that. But I decided to take her up on the shower. Plus that will get her out of the little she was wearing in the first place. When I took my clothes off she giggled that I was hard already and grabbed me by the pole and lured me to the shower. In there is was standard procedure, she soaped me down and rubbed herself all over me. She started running her fingers too close to my asshole, which I'm not into, and I told her it's a "no, no." She was all giggly and rinsed me off, scrubbed the pole until it was glistening, and I told her she was going to have to use her mouth for that extra sheen. On her knees and she started polishing it like the pro she is. I let her do her tempo, have her own fun until I get my share soon. I maneuvered her head so that she would pay more attention to the balls first. At one point I had her under LB suckling on my balls like they were the only source of water in the desert, and I was trying to get LB right between her eyes like aiming a harpoon. It was fun and she noticed it and giggled a bit with my balls in her mouth.
But enough foreplay, it was time for action. I told her to get out and wait for me on her knees while I towel down. Clean towel, btw. She pranced out the shower, skipping like a schoolgirl, probably brushed herself clean outside while I did my thing. At the moment I thought I could maybe go for anal, but I wanted to start with a mouth that day. I was going for asses later, plus I didn't feel like I'd be that into fucking Jasmine. Just the facefuck was what got me there, even though she is quite fuckable. Just didn't feel it.
I strolled out the shower, LB first, body second, and Jasmine like the pro she is was on her knees next to the bed. I felt like a dom when I told her to open her mouth and I just inserted LB right into it. She had her hands behind her back and just let me hold her head and go slow. I'm a decent size, a bit bigger, so I went in cave exploration style, bit by bit. First thrust only 1/3, then half, then as far as it would go. She gagged a bit every time I went all in, almost all of LB but still going slow. Jasmine wrapped her hands around my butt and started machine-gunning LB without me even having to do nothing. I wanted to go deeper, all the way. So I took her by the hand and showed her to lean against the wall. That way her head can't move, and I went to town. I was still keeping the tempo lower, but I was determined to have my balls against her chin. She gagged multiple times, but didn't tell me to stop. There was drool all the way down to her tits. I let her get some air every once in a while. I kept telling her "all the way," and encouraging her. At some point I was already going faster, the cum was getting to my head. But goddamn it I was on a mission! So I slowed down, and when I was inside her mouth I would stay for a bit and just slowly go deeper. I kept my hands at the back of her head so she wouldn't hit it against the wall, because I am a gentleman. And we managed it! Blessed be the throat of the world! She had it all in there, gagging like crazy on the entire thing, tip to root. I did it a couple of more times just to confirm the experiment worked under all circumstances.
Then it was time for the load. I let her catch her breath. Jasmine wanted to wipe the drool off but I told her to keep it, and showed her to the bed. She knew what was on, so she laid on her back and dangled her head off the end. Now we were facefucking. I went in and oh man, just glug glug glug, catch her breath, glug glug glug. I pulled her in so her nose was on my balls. I knew I was about to shoot and gave her a breather. I leaned in closer and told her I was going to shoot down her throat, so she knew to catch it. Again, gentleman.
I upped the tempo and she just glugged away. It was time. I pulled her head against LB, nose on balls, and just let it all down her throat. Must have been a whole meal since it felt like it lasted for ages. I continued to fuck her throat for a bit more. Jasmine had to stop because the blood was rushing to her head, she said she felt dizzy. She went to clean up and I just sat on the bed for a bit before she came back. I was still hard, she could hardly believe it. She sat next to me and started playing with it, asking me if I'd like to fuck her. I said no, maybe next time. I told her I was spent, which was a lie because on the 10th floor I knew Bobo's ass was waiting.
I paid her, said goodbye with a wink and slap on her ass.

Up next, Bobo...

[ Last edited by  stipe at 19-7-2019 20:45 ]

Recent Ratings
orangerange   25-8-2019 18:45  Karma  +4   
dickmanly2   22-8-2019 23:28  Acceptance  +1   
enzo   22-8-2019 20:43  Karma  +4   420
norton2019   20-8-2019 20:39  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
hkmann   20-8-2019 19:50  Acceptance  +1   7/10 body..hmm..
JackTheBat   23-7-2019 01:17  Karma  +10   Oooh, nice one. Jasmine is a trooper.
TwentyPastFour   22-7-2019 20:19  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   22-7-2019 13:07  Karma  +6   WOW! I thought the other reports were excellent, but this is excellenter!
jeffzeke   21-7-2019 09:16  Karma  +8   outstanding!
porkchops   20-7-2019 20:04  Karma  +8   Nice work! Tried this kind of facefucking a couple of times, but the angle my cock must take becomes a problem...
Pacificrimmer   20-7-2019 18:47  Karma  +1   she was ok
HongSexKong   20-7-2019 16:14  Acceptance  +1   Excellent facefuck report! Thanks and looking forward your bobo report
OscarPistorius   20-7-2019 14:15  Karma  +3   Thanks for reporting
blast77   20-7-2019 11:44  Karma  +6   Excellent
thedude   20-7-2019 09:44  Karma  +6   Boss
Partymate   20-7-2019 09:03  Acceptance  +1   Fantastic - she is a star
batman108   20-7-2019 00:23  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Saintjulie   19-7-2019 21:47  Acceptance  +3   Nice read.
viking0812   19-7-2019 21:45  Acceptance  +1   
HelloLadies   19-7-2019 20:03  Acceptance  +1   Two different brothers with 12 posts between them create references of same girl in 48 hours. #soundslegit
stipe
Banned

UID 155172
Digest Posts 0
Credits 591
Posts 27
Karma 586
Acceptance 91
Reading Access 0
Registered 14-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-7-2019 20:46  Profile P.M. 
@HelloLadies - bro, she's a goddamn legend! If there's anything she doesn't need it's advertising. I was just itching to put the adventure up since I've been lurking for ages.
Cheers!

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   21-7-2019 09:17  Acceptance  +10   hope you consider posting reviews bro!
johnxyz
Kinky King

UID 133704
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1099
Posts 274
Karma 1091
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 20-7-2019 18:16  Profile P.M. 
She started running her fingers too close to my asshole <<< I think she was trying to clean you starfish to rim you.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   21-7-2019 09:18  Acceptance  +10   interesting perspective!
pipolaki
Kinky King

UID 158411
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1362
Posts 119
Karma 1353
Acceptance 177
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-10-2016
Location The World
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2019 16:23  Profile P.M. 
Jasmine is a real deal: from Deep Throat gulgulgugllggug to tear off my panties Secretary MILF mode down to little slave starfish pounding... She's not fresh but her milage is a good one, like vintage, good vintage. So far, she was always up to the roof in all terms of services.
norton2019
Musky Member

UID 259218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 135
Posts 65
Karma 131
Acceptance 85
Reading Access 20
Registered 18-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2019 20:32  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the report. I also met her for an hour in June. Jasmine is very service oriented and took her time. I would definitely recommend to give her a try.

[ Last edited by  norton2019 at 20-8-2019 20:33 ]