Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1500 - 45min
Repeat: For sure

Okay, this starts out a bit strange, but ends amazing.

So I’m thinking I feel like some kimchi. And I see Ari is back in town. Was going to try her before but didn’t get around to it. So why not, I think.

Start texting the agent. All good. Get to hotel. Room number. Go up. Door opens. Boom!

I’ve hit the jackpot again. Another tall Eastern European with legs to die for. See my previous post if curious.

Anyway, this time I have a gorgeous brunette as tall as me (180cm). And she’s smiling and welcoming me in.

Fuck kimchi, I think, it’s overrated anyway. In I go.

Nice chit chat as I get undressed. Found out she is from Latvia. First day today.

Shower alone. Pay. She’s now in black lingerie waiting. Omg those legs.

Lay down. Lkf, cat bath. Then very solid cbj. Deep throat. Face fuck. All good. Continued a while then stoped. So I asked for more, she happily obliged.

Another 5 min goes by.

Better dom-up I guess.

Bang...mish, legs up, doggie, back laying, standing doggie (ah so tall).

Asked for more cbj. On her knees, only too happy to oblige.

Okay, let’s get back in there. Standing front (sooo good with a tall girl), put her on the table legs spread to get in deep and. Well, you know the rest.

Lay down. Hug. Separate shower. Dress some more chat. Told her about misunderstanding over how she supposed to be Korean but I was happy anyway because she’s so sexy. Extra brownie points.

Kiss goodbye.

Go downstairs get dinner and three beers. Write this.

Texted agent said she’s not Korean. Agent apologies profusely because he (she I think) was looking at an old chain of text messages we had before and thought I wanted Lilia.

Said no worries, she was amazing, I’ll be back.

But agent tells me Korean is here as well.

Hmmm, should I finish my beer and go back up?

To be continued...

Recent Ratings
AntonioGramsci   18-7-2019 20:19  Karma  +2   
LK34IN   18-7-2019 00:40  Acceptance  +1   Nice report. Any chance you can PM me the contact please
godisdead   17-7-2019 17:47  Karma  +5   Thanks.
bt919   17-7-2019 11:31  Karma  +3   
dirk69   17-7-2019 09:37  Karma  +3   Excellent
manhands   17-7-2019 07:24  Karma  +4   
Johnnyr555   16-7-2019 23:43  Karma  +8   Top girl
mao   16-7-2019 23:15  Karma  +3   thanks bro for the nice report, if you happen to get her WhatsApp or wechat, hope you can pm me, cheers
TwentyPastFour   16-7-2019 20:54  Acceptance  +1