Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2019 08:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[AUS] [SYD] A pleasant surprise in Chatswood

Date & Time of Session:  Saturday 13th July
Location:  Northstar Massage (on sign at shop) Chatswood Massage (on website)
Name:  Couldn't understand...
Link: http://www.chatswoodmassage43.com
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin, very limited English
Face:  7/10
Body:  7/10, rising to 9 - Read on!
Skill: 8/10
Service: massage, cbj, 69, handjob
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  AUD 50 for 45 minutes plus 50 for access to the buffet
Repeat: maybe

Sometimes I feel like an adventure - taking a punt on somewhere new, perhaps a bit dodgy looking just to see what I can get into. Saturday was one of those times. I had a couple of hours to kill around Chatswood, and I remembered seeing a collection of really rough looking massage shops imam old shopping village a few years ago so I trotted over to find out if they were still in business. They were.

The sign for North Star pointed up some stairs to a battered looking doorway with the standard neon massage sign. I rang the bell and then found myself backing away from a scary old crone. She obviously sensed my apprehension and started intoning "Beautiful young girl inside... Beautiful..."
What the hell. I was up for a laugh so in I went.

It was a scruffy joint. Piles of stuff everywhere, but it didn't smell bad, and the massage table looked as though it could take my weight. The lady who was to perform the therapy was short, busty and smiley, and dressed in a cheap red nurses costume. I decided to sump up for 45 minutes. The crone snatched the money and left the room to get back to the Chinese drama blaring from the telly, and I began to undress.
I asked my companion if she did extras and she said "Hundred dollar."
A hundred? "what for?"
"Fuck... Fuck."
For 150 biscuits I could get an hour's romping in better surroundings, so I politely declined and handed over a fifty in the expectation of a rub and a tug. She instantly unzipped her polyester nurse's gear to reveal a black g-string, a decent pair of knockers and a bit of a tummy. I like curves. Down onto the table and the games began.

Not a bad massage. Occasional references to my genitals, which bode well for part 2. She moved round to work on my shoulders and I lifted my face to examine that belly a little closer. It was round and smooth and warm. Firm, not at all saggy and there was just the suspicion of a dark line running down from her navel. My new friend, it seems, is going to have a baby! That has always been a fetish of mine... I didn't confirm it with her as putting one's cock in the hands of a fat lady you've just accused of being pregnant could end Very Badly, but I was reasonably certain of my diagnosis and becoming steadily more aroused.

I began to kiss and caress the bump, which caused gasps and giggles and soft moans. My fingers, meanwhile, had lain themselves along the soft, warm slit of her vulva outside the g-string and were moving gently. My tongue worked its way into her groin and she started stroking my head fondly. It was time to turn over.

She sat at my side facing a large mirror on the wall. Her legs apart, my hands roaming over her crotch and breasts and tummy... It was a fine view. After a bit of stroking of my favourite limb, she hopped off the table and briefly left the room. To my delight, on her return, she was armed with a condom! It was soon covering the old feller and then I found myself enjoying a thoroughly decent blowjob. Her arse was near my head and my hands were busy working their way in and around the gusset of her panties. I was hungry now. With a bit of pulling and some encouraging noises, I guided her up onto the table to straddle my face. Pulling the thong aside, I set in to slurp and probe her sweet pussy like a drunk man with a bowl of noodles.
She came, wetly, then I came, stickily, and we disengaged so she could fetch a hot towel.

As she cleaned me up, I continued caressing her belly and, wonder of wonders, found myself erect once more! My luck was in; she put the towel down and wanked me off to a second ejaculation! I couldn't quite believe I had shot again so soon, and she was very pleased with herself, giggling as she mopped up the jizz.
Our remaining time together was spent with more massage; arms, hands, scalp and ears. Very relaxing. Then she helped me to dress and we bid fond farewells.

I may well return. She's there every Saturday and, assuming that the bump is in fact a proto-human and not merely trapped wind, it would sate one of my fondest kinks to watch her go to term...

Happy Mongering, Bros!

[ Last edited by  Coffeee at 15-7-2019 08:41 ]

Recent Ratings
RockyRockstar   20-7-2019 18:52  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing
tempintern   17-7-2019 09:09  Karma  +2   All those fake photos of idols on their site... but glad there's a real testimony here, thanks!
halfclover   17-7-2019 07:22  Karma  +8   Great session
Cmkong   16-7-2019 01:35  Acceptance  +1   Nice read. Please repeat and report back.
hkpunter999   15-7-2019 17:58  Karma  +5   
blast77   15-7-2019 15:27  Karma  +8   Excellent