Body:  2/5 (tiny 4'11" spinner)
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  60 CAD/ half hour
Repeat: No
Link: https://www.leolist.cc/personals ... _cute_curvy-4584312

After the last debacle reported here: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

I wanted to give Leolist another try so this time, I smartly filtered ads that have been “verified by Leolist” as real pictures.

Found the ad linked above for a location near Square One shopping center in Mississauga that seems to have three girls working out of there. Texted the number and given address and menu/prices. 60 CAD/hh.

Made my way over there and given the buzzer number and unit number upon arrival. I had asked specifically if Pepper was available to which the answer was YES but the girl that opened the door seemed to be Irene. No one else was in the apartment so guess I was stuck with her. Apparently “verified by Leolist” doesn’t mean shit. The girl definitely seemed to be Irene but the photos in the ad were clearly heavily photoshopped.

Though quite disappointed again with the quality to what was advertised, Irene was definitely friendlier than the last punt I had. She was quite talkative and engaging - communicated in Mandarin once again. Just like the last time, no shower offered in lieu of wet tissue wipes (starting to think all those Asian ads on Leolist in Toronto area are part of one stable of girls).

Paid upfront and service was just so-so but I guess you get what you pay for with 60 bucks. Cat bath licking up and down the whole body, followed by a quick CBJ. She jumped on top for some cow girl, followed by missionary and then finished from behind. She had a big mirror in the room and the eye contact while pounding her in doggie was nice.

Cleaned up, chatted a bit while dressing and out the door exactly around the 30 min mark. Strangely, the empty living area in the apartment, towel laid out on the bed in the room, all gave me the vibe of the QQ girls in Shanghai.

Anyway, it was another quite sub-par punt imo and now swearing off all the Asian ads on Leolist for Toronto area.

I put a higher read access on the photos since they contain the contact number but you can check the ad in the link provided for the same pics as well.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hugeness   25-2-2023 03:11  Acceptance  +1   
hkpunter999   6-7-2019 23:55  Karma  +8   NICE! Missed this report!
Petay_1283   2-7-2019 14:19  Karma  +10   lovely.
batman108   2-7-2019 10:21  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
paladin310   2-7-2019 03:00  Karma  +4   LL blocks pics from US IPs lol. Not the ad, just the pics. (shrugs)
blast77   1-7-2019 20:36  Karma  +8   better walk away
Freelancer   1-7-2019 18:53  Karma  +6   Favorable
Mike747   1-7-2019 15:33  Karma  +5   Excellent